Darren Pfeiffer (shoulder) - 8 weeks
Andrew Walker (shoulder) - indefinite
Robert Warnock (foot) - 6-8 weeks

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/75762/default.aspx

Carltons injury update as reported on afl

wat shocked me was sam jacobs
i thought he was omited
when did he do the injury
it is a blow but not one we cant cover (ohlapin hampson)

Also good to see they have put a time on warnocks return instead of just indefinite
if he could come back after the split round or a week or two after that would be great, hopefully getting into some form towards the end of the year
andrew walker is still indifenite but i heard he could be comning back in around 3 months

and johnson can have 4 weeks on the sidelines then 2 weeks in vfl to regain confidence and form imo

Poor Jacobs! He was doing so well...big setback for him.

It's my dreamteam curse...all the players i'm choosing are getting injured - better get Gibbs out pronto.

Also good to see they have put a time on warnocks return instead of just indefinite
if he could come back after the split round or a week or two after that would be great, hopefully getting into some form towards the end of the year
andrew walker is still indifenite but i heard he could be comning back in around 3 months

He'd get at least 3 weeks pre-season in before he played.

this is a chance for Hampson to play some good footy in the 2's and get selected to make it into the side before Warnock has a chance to get a run!!

come on Shaun......lets hope you are spurred on even more by having Setanta selected in the ruck over you!!!

I expected Little Red Jacobs to be delisted last year. Shows how much I know.

How delighted I am to see him take his chance and be greatly dissapointed on hearing about him being injured.

We are getting depth!

yeah i thought thigh too... i guess the foot is close... :p

as for warnock... he wont play this year... by the time he gets back, builds a fitness base (he has been in a moon boot so lucky to be walking let alone running) a few games in the 2's etc... they are just better off putting him on ice until the end of the season... begin to build a fitness base leading into pre season and then let him run amok in early 2010...

after all we dont "need" given our ruck depth at the moment and we dont want it to turn into an "Egan"!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hampson can come in and play some good footy in the ruck, i really think we need to sit Kreuz at CHF for more than a short burst here and there. Whenever he does go forward, he always looks dangerous. Let Cloke ruck more and leave Kreuz up forward more

yes i was surprsed as well
and also i fear it could be mpre than 6 weeks and ruckman can take longer to heal from injuries (dont know why, but that seems to be the trend)
Ever heard of Dean Cox?

No trend there at all.

Good to see Warnock given a timeline. There must be some good progress (i.e. good scan results) for them to change it.

Should play a few in the Ants mid year and then come in for the race to the finals fresh as a daisy.:thumbsu:

Bad luck for Sauce.

Grigg for Johnson

Terrible luck there for Jacobs. He was having such an impact, and now he's out for 6 weeks. Would be good to see him back just after the split round - no point rushing Warnock back - he's going to be a good ruckman at our footy club for a while.

The interesting selection will come in 2 weeks when we play Fremantle, and how we go about playing Sandilands. Perhaps Hampson will have to come into the 22 then.

Terrible luck there for Jacobs. He was having such an impact, and now he's out for 6 weeks. Would be good to see him back just after the split round - no point rushing Warnock back - he's going to be a good ruckman at our footy club for a while.

The interesting selection will come in 2 weeks when we play Fremantle, and how we go about playing Sandilands. Perhaps Hampson will have to come into the 22 then.

naaa just sharpen setanta's knees a little ;):p

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Back