Ins and Outs vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: ins and outs vs carlton

Lol ok Davis wasn't great but leave the side how it is. All Dawes Reid and brown was great good stuff. Perhaps maccaffer should go if anyone wasn't influencial

Presti in if he's fit, then unchanged. Dawes, Reid and Brown all need game time, so I'm not sure if we shoudl change anything.

Can't drop anyone after today really. Davis and Macaffer were below average, but consistent bad form should be what we drop players for.

If Presti if fit, he can replace Brown. If not, go unchanged.

you really cant please every1 on here can you... bloody hell you dont make changes for the sake of it, Davis was fantastic last week this week he was sore so his stats wernt up but his pressure was great.
Premeirship's are built on players playing together with the least amount of players used

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no change!!

presti can rest easy for one more week i reckon...brown and reids development is much better off if they can at least string two games together..im sure mick understands this so would expect presti back in a fortnight at the expence of one of those boys...will probably make a couple of other changes that week as well but lets get a bit of solidarity about us first:thumbsu:

Not rapt in Medhurst's game, he missed a lot of tackles and didn't compete on a couple of occasions.

Not sure I'd drop him, but he needs to improve.

unchanged.

Possibly Caff could go out, but i'd rather leave him in. I wouldn't even bring Presti in even if he is fit, who the hell is he going to play on? Carlton's forward line is a joke.
what? Just our fwd line?

out - macaffer (not his greatest gamer today but i think he's a good player)
out-Brown
in - presti.

also I think O'brien and particularly Ball are in trouble so that might save Brown and I guess O'bree or Lockyer or both

Not rapt in Medhurst's game, he missed a lot of tackles and didn't compete on a couple of occasions.

Not sure I'd drop him, but he needs to improve.

forward pockets were starved because we did't use the ball that well going forward, it's an area that needs a good look it. Think we're kicking the ball too loosely to about 15m out which will get gobbled up by good zoning teams

What did Harry do, i know he got his number taken for striking but did anyone see what happened?

be surprised if he got reported for that. He slipped so shouldn't be a problem. People will compare to the Franklin suspension but even if he does get done would most likely be points only.

Can't drop anyone after today really. Davis and Macaffer were below average, but consistent bad form should be what we drop players for.

If Presti if fit, he can replace Brown. If not, go unchanged.

I'll take one of these. Correct.

If Leon is injured, then maybe Tarks.

No change. Structure looked good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins and Outs vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back