Toast Round 21 = Collingwood 84-81 Carlton (Pendles 400th)

Remove this Banner Ad

50 minutes into the Run Home on SEN with Andy Maher and De Stoop and not one phone call taken yet or ā€œRocks & Pox segmentā€ šŸ˜‚ I hate these flogs, Itā€™s a dictatorship with these carnts

Collingwood v Carlton​

Darcy Cameronā€™s form

Darcy Cameron is in the form of his life, and he put Marc Pittonet to the sword on Saturday night.

Cameron may have been Collingwoodā€™s best player in the three-point win, helping himself to 15 disposals, six marks, 40 hitouts and three contested grabs.

While Nick Daicos will surely win it, the ruckman may have genuinely sewn up second place in the Copeland Trophy with his outing, thatā€™s how good he has been in 2024.

Cameron may be the number one marking ruckman in the competition and he ranks fifth in total contested marks this season. The only other ruckman inside the top 20 is Max Gawn.

The 29-year-old has seen big improvements in his per-game averages for disposals, marks, hitouts, clearances and inside 50s this year ā€“ he might be the only senior Collingwood player whoā€™s improved after the premiership win.

Another cruel injury blow for the Pies

Collingwood kept their season alive with Saturday nightā€™s win, but the flag defence is surely over after Jordan De Goeyā€™s injury.

The star midfielder pushed to play in Scott Pendleburyā€™s 400th and while he was crucial in the win with a pair of big goals, his lack of training and fitness came back to haunt him when he suffered a significant hamstring injury that has ruled him out of the rest of his campaign.

After putting the side on his back in last yearā€™s finals series, De Goeyā€™s body has let him down in 2024 and perhaps itā€™s for the best that heā€™s put on ice in 2025.

But if the Pies couldnā€™t already go back-to-back, thereā€™s no way they can do it without De Goey in the middle.

lol at Voss the absolute Gronkā€™s arseh*le not giving Nick a single vote in an attempt to help Cripps win the coaches award

Absolute scumbag behaviour

Which I shouldnā€™t be surprised about really

lol at Voss the absolute Gronkā€™s arseh*le not giving Nick a single vote in an attempt to help Cripps win the coaches award

Absolute scumbag behaviour

Which I shouldnā€™t be surprised about really
The depths Carlton will stoop to to paint themselves in the best light ceased to shock me long ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 21 = Collingwood 84-81 Carlton (Pendles 400th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back