Ins and Outs vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Timmy from Thomastown said:
Wakelin second ruck? I know its only StKilda, but we need two rucks.

BTW if Holland is not fit I'd bring in either Rowe or Morrison.
They don’t have 2 rucks do they? At least not last time I looked. They may have brought someone else in of recent times. It’s horses for courses. St. Kilda are rubbish in the ruck. We don’t need to play a second ruckman IMO. If one is playing well enough and demanding game then fair enough but having a nobody in the ruck for periods won’t hurt us against St. Kilda. I’d rather another runner.

If Holland isn't fit I'd rather Rowe than Morrison even though I don't think Rowe is nearly good enough. I'd rather Davies over both of them. I'd rather Egan over Davies even though I don’t rate Egan at all at this point. At least Egan has the most possible upside and when it’s all said and done there isn’t much between them in terms of expected output right now. Perhaps Davies would head the bunch in terms of immediate contribution.

Timmy from Thomastown said:
Wakelin second ruck? I know its only StKilda, but we need two rucks.

BTW if Holland is not fit I'd bring in either Rowe or Morrison.
They don’t have 2 rucks do they? At least not last time I looked. They may have brought someone else in of recent times. It’s horses for courses. St. Kilda are rubbish in the ruck. We don’t need to play a second ruckman IMO. If one is playing well enough and demanding game then fair enough but having a nobody in the ruck for periods won’t hurt us against St. Kilda. I’d rather another runner.

If Holland isn't fit I'd rather Rowe than Morrison even though I don't think Rowe is nearly good enough. I'd rather Davies over both of them. I'd rather Egan over Davies even though I don’t rate Egan at all at this point. At least Egan has the most possible upside and when it’s all said and done there isn’t much between them in terms of expected output right now. Perhaps Davies would head the bunch in terms of immediate contribution.

Out Wakelin In J cloke
Egan Thomas
L Davis ( inj ) Rusling
Lonie one more chance ( not much hart )
J Cloke must be given a chance he has more hart than most players
Mick has to give him a go for a couple of weeks .He is one player who gives his guts out who never stops running or chashing and tough.

Roombas said:
Out: Wakelin, Egan, L Davis ( inj )
In: J Cloke Thomas, Rusling

J Cloke must be given a chance he has more hart than most players
Mick has to give him a go for a couple of weeks .He is one player who gives his guts out who never stops running or chashing and tough.

Is that what you meant (it reads better)?

Roombas said:
Out Wakelin In J cloke
Egan Thomas
L Davis ( inj ) Rusling
J Cloke must be given a chance he has more heart than most players

Lonie has been fantastic this season, and if he didn't have heart, he would've left at the end of last season. He has turned around the corner this year with his consistency, and has used his assets (long accurate kicking, football brain) effectively.

He was far from our worst on Sunday, and was close to, if not, best on ground up in Sydney. Pretty good form in the last two weeks let alone his great season so far.

I am dumbfounded. :confused:

I’m a Lonie fan. He has his flaws but he has some class and finish that we lack overall. He was no doubt on shaky ground by the end of 2005 his 2006 has been very good. The only problem is it should have been his 2003 and he should be an immovable senior player by now. Still, he did start early and did have some off field issues with his old man passing away so they say. Has anyone kept an eye on how Nathan is going for Port? Has he turned the corner as well?

Keep Wakelin, need some versatility for their tall forwards.

And if Leon is injured, I can't see Egan being dropped - we need as many quick forwards as possible. Egan's size will also stretch St.Kilda's defence.

jabso said:
I would bring in Rusling just for another key forward, although it is very risky, we could end up with Wakelin, T.Cloke and Rusling not having matchups. I would love to bring in Richards but where is he at? Did he play for Willy? It would be a good time to bring in CC but he is unfortunately injured.
That is stupid, why should our forwards have to match up on St Kildas defenders? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FIGJAM said:
Yet you continue to log in to BigFooty! :D

I only come on to read your posts. :heart:

Official...

In: J Cloke Davies Morrison Thomas Out: O'Brien

Gee I reckon Harry is a tad unlucky. Leon didn't look close to playing from what I saw on the news, probably why Egan is still in (unless he is in the inter from). Looks like J-Clo is in, and you'd have to say Thomas would come in for Leon at least.

Inter from is...

I/C (from): J.Cloke, Davies, T.Cloke, Pendlebury, Egan, Morrison, Wakelin

If Davis is out, that means five of the above will get selected.

I'd prefer Morrison and Davies to miss out of that lot. Travis Cloke to be in by default of stretching their defence talls-wise.

I think it's fair that Harry got dropped and Jason came in. Got to reward great form, and when the player taking your spot isn't performing (or underperforming) then it's fair.

Overall, IN: Thomas, J Cloke OUT: Egan, O'Brien (Davies, Morrison, Egan gone from extended bench!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins and Outs vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back