Ins & Outs Round 11 vs Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit surprised to see Eagle back but looking at teams hard to include Everitt as they have selected a small side dropping both Anthony and Dawes leaving just Cloke (Williams/Morris) and Spudroy Brown/Fraser for Lake to play on (mark down another Lake domination game with those opponents).

I picked Addison to stay in as he will have a job to play on one of the many dangerous smalls magpies have which we have had trouble containing last couple of times, or maybe even a defensive forward job, people forget he had 4-5 good games prior to his 1 bad one last week. Stack very lucky.

Rating each poster's selections as one point for each correct selection and minus one for each incorrect one:

+2 Fossie 32
0 Unknown Caller, "Acker", 2691617, Griff's Revenge, Mr. Walker, Beyondthevalleyofthedogs, Bodificer, Doggiesftw, Captain Groenewegen, Butane
-2 Dancing Douglas, Pigdog, Bulldogsnm1, Smashh, BCO13, Werewolf, Rookie, Lindsaybulldogs, Fred Cook, Scragger1986, Natedrake, Tutt54,
-3 Spidermanbatman
-4 Gooka, Wertley, Garfdog, Dogwatch, TempleKelvington, Bulldogsman, Scray72, Kelvin31,
-6 Dogsrule, SettledownBarry

Feel free to nominate a name for this award. Perhaps the first to go clear bottom of the ladder can have it named in their honour :p

Good one Fossie. Don't forget to adjust these scores when the (shock, horror) late changes are announced.

[Mumbles to self... I can't believe I scored worse than Tutty! ...]

Gee I hope you keep a ladder on all the posts on here and give points for what actually transpired as opposed to opinion. There won't be many in the positive.

Surely this is an opinion game...but if you want to make a game of it why don't you start a weekly thread to pick the team the sectors will pick...not who you'd like picked.

For what it's worth for the most part my selections are what I'd like to see happen, not what I think will.

I still believe that Addison, Stack and Minson should be out..

Bit surprised to see Eagle back but looking at teams hard to include Everitt as they have selected a small side dropping both Anthony and Dawes leaving just Cloke (Williams/Morris) and Spudroy Brown/Fraser for Lake to play on (mark down another Lake domination game with those opponents).

I picked Addison to stay in as he will have a job to play on one of the many dangerous smalls magpies have which we have had trouble containing last couple of times, or maybe even a defensive forward job, people forget he had 4-5 good games prior to his 1 bad one last week. Stack very lucky.

Yeah....Dylan has been solid. But he's back up. We have a couple of players available now that are ahead of him in my opinion. I like Dylan, if we all could play with his courage and application. The thing that has saved him this week is probably Hargrave being out as you said he'll get the job on pie small....But equally...I think Wood could have done that role also..

Gee I hope you keep a ladder on all the posts on here and give points for what actually transpired as opposed to opinion. There won't be many in the positive.

Surely this is an opinion game...but if you want to make a game of it why don't you start a weekly thread to pick the team the sectors will pick...not who you'd like picked.

For what it's worth for the most part my selections are what I'd like to see happen, not what I think will.

I still believe that Addison, Stack and Minson should be out..

What, when I'm 2 points in front? :rolleyes:
Fair point. :)

^ Aside from the injury enforced changes, I would have included Everitt and one of Reid or Wood. Addison & Stack didn't impress me last week. I hope they prove me wrong and show they deserved to keep their spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins & Outs Round 11 vs Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back