Interesting - C.Scott,Malthouse,Buckley

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott and Malthouse have multiple premierships under their belt, Bucks has squat. So at the moment, Buckley is the round 8 champion. Kudos. Means nothing.
I rest my case your honour.

Too weak to admit it, incapable of comprehension, or both.

Whatever the case it's bloody embarrassing.

I rest my case your honour.

Too weak to admit it, incapable of comprehension, or both.

Whatever the case it's bloody embarrassing.

No, it's just not relevant?

Think I give a rats about beating the Hawks 10 straight in H&A games? Not really. I'd take the 2008 flag and 10 H&A losses thanks.

Clutch on to what ever you can. Fact is, you guys dropped your bundle in 2011 to us. Deal with it.

umm. where did we say we didn't. and that was Mick coaching then. Not too bright son?

Starting with the insults already?

Need I make it any clearer for you lot? Premierships are all that matter. You don't see me on any forum bragging about Scott's hold over Clarkson, no. And after 3 games? I'd be keeping my trap shut if I were you, Geelong might actually put 4 quarters against the Pies if we meet in finals.

Or are you holding onto hope that you'll get us in the GF or something??? With Buckley's hold over Scott, yeah? If it doesn't get you a flag, it's a round 8 bragging right like I said. Make yourselves look as foolish as you like.

Mick is a gun who got us to play amazing footy despite sometimes not being overly talented. See the Brisbane GF's.
Wish we still had him.

Mick is a gun who got us to play amazing footy despite sometimes not being overly talented. See the Brisbane GF's.
Wish we still had him.

I'll think you'll find Brisbane had the most talented midield ever assembled and the highest quality fwds and backs in the comp. Just 'cause they were hard nuts doesn't make them not talented. Just means they weren't cats like todays 'great' teams.

Also see talented teams like Hawthorn and Geelong - easier showing off when you are protected by todays pathetic rules.

You on welfare, your mother got gold nipples, you got a rip in your couch, wash your butt!

Jackie-chan-meme.jpg

Also see talented teams like Hawthorn and Geelong - easier showing off when you are protected by todays pathetic rules.

The word 'easy' in any regard relating to today's top sides is a bit rich coming from a Brisbane fan I would have thought. Need we bring up all the concessions you guys had in order for the AFL to get you where you needed to be?

Where are you now? Now that you actually have to build your own list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good thing about meaningless stats like this is they get broken regularly ;)
60 odd years is regular if you're a rift valley or a continental plate, not if you're a footy supporter.;)

No, it's just not relevant?

Think I give a rats about beating the Hawks 10 straight in H&A games? Not really. I'd take the 2008 flag and 10 H&A losses thanks.

Clutch on to what ever you can. Fact is, you guys dropped your bundle in 2011 to us. Deal with it.
The topic of this thread is Buckley having Chris Scott's measure.

Deal with it.

Or continue coming across like a weak fool.

I'll think you'll find Brisbane had the most talented midield ever assembled and the highest quality fwds and backs in the comp. Just 'cause they were hard nuts doesn't make them not talented. Just means they weren't cats like todays 'great' teams.

I think you'll find he was referring to Collingwood not Brisbane

Concessions have got nothing to do with the quality of a team you nimrod!

Can't believe how much jealousy-fuelled hate there is from some of you.

Makes me bloody sick and I for one will not stand for it!

Go win another premiership against the bye big boy re:2007 - the year the competitive spirit forgot,

Please explain exactly how concessions have nothing to do with the quality of the team. I'd be very interested to know thanks.

If you want to complain about 2007, go on the Port forum and tell them about it. We played the 2nd best team of the year in that GF. Thanks for pointing out how far in front of the competition we were at that stage.

I would imagine all opposition records against us would look better now then a few years ago. Geelong are impressive in there longevity but we are the not the beast we were at the end of the previous decade.

Please explain exactly how concessions have nothing to do with the quality of the team. I'd be very interested to know thanks.

If you want to complain about 2007, go on the Port forum and tell them about it. We played the 2nd best team of the year in that GF. Thanks for pointing out how far in front of the competition we were at that stage.

How the team was assembled can't take away what a great team that was. Anyway those concession didn't keep the players, the opportunity to be apart of a great club did. All the concessions got us was Blake Caracella and a couple of heartless bell-ends.

The Fab 4/5 and our KPP's would never have left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting - C.Scott,Malthouse,Buckley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back