Intermittent fasting

Remove this Banner Ad

112 hours fast, zero food, 1 heaped tsp electrolytes in a 600ml poweraid zero per day (sipped through the day so no toilet issues) 2-3 times my normal water consumption, zero "so called" brain fog or dizziness, zero hunger the last 4 days, except for when I started cooking my first meal to break the fast, then my mind and belly took over and I became ravishingly hungry. Strange that, but just goes to show the power (or lack of) the mind.

Last edited:
112 hours fast, zero food, 1 heaped tsp electrolytes in a 600ml poweraid zero per day (sipped through the day so no toilet issues) 2-3 times my normal water consumption, zero "so called" brain fog or dizziness, zero hunger the last 4 days, except for when I started cooking my first meal to break the fast, then my mind and belly took over and I became ravishingly hungry. Strange that, but just goes to show the power (or lack of) the mind.
do you feel better after such a fast?

if so, in what way?

What's this on Sunday night?
He's saying he's fasting, but is eating nut bars and crackers

The entire segment referred to it as fasting...

As I said it was sloppy editing, it was a "fasting mimicking diet" big difference, hence the word, mimicking.
Sloppy editing or purposeful to gain attention from something that's already mainstream?
They sloppily edited it to continually call it fasting by accident?

I was half watching while getting a massage from the missus. Her parents asked me questions and said it was fasting because that's how the program referred to it, I didn't even hear who ran the program or what it was based on.

You acknowledge they called it fasting, then have a crack at intellect for not following.

Glad to see you still hold your little petty garbage. Jog on, like you always do when people can actually push through your shit

It'll be just like the time you had a crack because I asked for training advice on an injury, you thought you'd really got me, until everyone said you're wrong and you ran off with your tail between your legs.

It'll be just like the time you had a crack because I asked for training advice on an injury, you thought you'd really got me, until everyone said you're wrong and you ran off with your tail between your legs.
I really don't understand the benefit of posting in such an aggressive manner all the time

I really don't understand the benefit of posting in such an aggressive manner all the time
All the time? I have good convos with most posters here.

He's attacked me every time I've posted here. I rarely post now and still cop it.

Guess it's all good that he pits me every time I post, but how dare I respond, hey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I said was "It was never intended or put up as fasting, just some sloppy editing." and I stand by that.
Right from the start of the show they made the point that it "wasn't" the usual technical full fast but a calorie restriction diet that mimics fasting, a very low carb / high protein calorie restriction diet for 5 days per week with two normal eating/calorie days, for three months, hence the nut bars, crackers and soups.

How many kilos have you guys dropped from 2-3 days of this?

And, did it come straight back?

My diet is pretty good and not someone to just suddenly binge.

Cheers.

How many kilos have you guys dropped from 2-3 days of this?

And, did it come straight back?

My diet is pretty good and not someone to just suddenly binge.

Cheers.
pretty sure the main point of a 3 day fast in autophagy and not weight loss but I've never completed one myself

Did you gain it all back?

Also when do you count the start time? If you eat dinner at 6pm it seems a bit rich to go to 6 the next night and say you've fasted for 24 hours.
Eventually yeah, but I lift weights so I go through cycles where I'm trying to gain weight. You could probably keep it off if you were trying.

24 hours is 24 hours so I'm not sure why it's rich to call it that. Personally I don't consider a fast a fast until I push it through to the next morning though (36 hrs or so). I quite often go nearly 24 hrs on a normal day because I usually won't eat until I get home.

Did you gain it all back?

Also when do you count the start time? If you eat dinner at 6pm it seems a bit rich to go to 6 the next night and say you've fasted for 24 hours.
That's how most people fast. It makes it easier to structure the bulk of fasting time around sleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Intermittent fasting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back