International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently playing as Nottinghamshire. Got rid of Siddle as my international, didn't really need him and signed Angelo Matthews as my international signing. Current First XI is:

Hales
Compton
Taylor (c)
Lumb
Matthews/Dwayne Bravo
ten Doeschate
Patel
Bairstow (+)
Wood (bowling A/R offie)
Broad
Fletcher

Swap Compton for Al Hasan (Lumb opening) in the T20's.

Massive 4 hour session of double cricket last night watching Smithy compile his hundred. Mowed through a season and a half of an aussie domestic season, Dave Warner is obviously not good enough to play for Australia in 2020, but he's sure as shit good enough to throw together 1400 runs in a shield year. Embarassingly, SO'K is just about my best player. Averages 38 with the bat and 22 with the ball, can't get a game for Australia behind Maxwell.

Massive 4 hour session of double cricket last night watching Smithy compile his hundred. Mowed through a season and a half of an aussie domestic season, Dave Warner is obviously not good enough to play for Australia in 2020, but he's sure as shit good enough to throw together 1400 runs in a shield year. Embarassingly, SO'K is just about my best player. Averages 38 with the bat and 22 with the ball, can't get a game for Australia behind Maxwell.

It's caught on. :p

Still really fun but I'm not sure if it's worth splashing out for the upgrade on PC. On Android (and Ipad I'm assuming) it's like $10 so I'd go for it.

I've been playing the game for years and I'm still absolutely terrible at T20s. Struggle to make 130 while the opposition cruises. Any tips?

Still really fun but I'm not sure if it's worth splashing out for the upgrade on PC. On Android (and Ipad I'm assuming) it's like $10 so I'd go for it.

I've been playing the game for years and I'm still absolutely terrible at T20s. Struggle to make 130 while the opposition cruises. Any tips?
I just set it to max batting and min bowling

Anyone found any good spinners (that are real)? I am playing the limited overs fixtures of the 2015 West Indies tour and am entering the 2015 Ashes with no confidence in Lyon at all. He really is shit on this game. Anyone have any suggestions as to an alternate spinner I can take?

Anyone found any good spinners (that are real)? I am playing the limited overs fixtures of the 2015 West Indies tour and am entering the 2015 Ashes with no confidence in Lyon at all. He really is shit on this game. Anyone have any suggestions as to an alternate spinner I can take?
Lyon usually dominated for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On this game? ;)

I have a bit of a story of my struggles at the pathetic Derbyshire. They are just terrible. A full rebuild is underway.

I always use 4 pace bowlers in tests haha. Zampa is my limited overs guy

Zampa has been unreal in my domestic game. Gets 3-6 wickets almost every innings he bowls 20+ overs.

Sayers is also aweosme in 1day & t20 int for me, anyone know any good middle order batsmen for tests? Is Wade the best keeper?

Sayers is also aweosme in 1day & t20 int for me, anyone know any good middle order batsmen for tests? Is Wade the best keeper?
White's averaging 44/45 at 5 for me.

How does Sayers go in test matches? Hastings is doing well for me in the short forms.

Smith is brilliant for me, But I assume you have him. I have Watson batting at 6, But he isn't going great.

Also Finch is doing bloody brilliant for me in test matches. I generally make players earn their baggy green but I couldn't help but see how Finch went because his ODI form was great. He has played 11 tests so far and averages 61. Highest score of 180. (I wouldn't do this's in real life of course ;))

Just started this today. I felt it would be the perfect procrastinating tool while attempting to correct exams and write reports. Started with the big V and immediately axed Dan Christian, mostly because he is a knob.

I am really struggling to bat in the one dayers. Always get bowled out without coming close to making the score. Any tips?

Just started this today. I felt it would be the perfect procrastinating tool while attempting to correct exams and write reports. Started with the big V and immediately axed Dan Christian, mostly because he is a knob.

I am really struggling to bat in the one dayers. Always get bowled out without coming close to making the score. Any tips?
Start with 4 bars of aggression until they get to 15-20, then increase to 5 bars, at 50 increase to 6 and you should finish fairly close for the most part.

How does Sayers go in test matches? Hastings is doing well for me in the short forms.

Smith is brilliant for me, But I assume you have him. I have Watson batting at 6, But he isn't going great.

Also Finch is doing bloody brilliant for me in test matches. I generally make players earn their baggy green but I couldn't help but see how Finch went because his ODI form was great. He has played 11 tests so far and averages 61. Highest score of 180. (I wouldn't do this's in real life of course ;))

He is probably my 7th test fast bowler ATM. Pattinson, Harris, Johnson, Siddle, Hazelwood and believe it or not Gulbis. In that order then Sayers.

My batting line up is
Warner
Watson
Smith
Clarke
Lynn
Silk/Voges/Nevill/Beauchamp (some Vic guy who averages 70 with a high score of 320)
Wade (k)

Voges, Silk and Lynn swap all the time. I need to strengthen up my middle order.

Smith just scored 340 at 3 for me. Next high score was Harris with 85 haha

Yeah so many players have played in all forms for me who I would never ever consider in real life haha. My t20 has had close to 40 players over 2 years haha

Remove this Banner Ad

International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back