International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I just bought this today and in my very first test match against Pakistan the Big Show joined Jim Laker and Anil Kumble as the third man to take 10 wickets in an innings. View attachment 99945
I can only assume this match was played over the end of March and start of April. That's an April Fools bowling analysis for sure.

playing with Victoria. made the one day cup final but lost. after 4 shield games, im 1 innings victory and 3 draws. couldn't take a wicket to save my self in first 3 shield games. I think the most wickets I took was 6/7. but im 3rd on 13 points and some change and second is also 13 points but with a few extra change

playing with Victoria. made the one day cup final but lost. after 4 shield games, im 1 innings victory and 3 draws. couldn't take a wicket to save my self in first 3 shield games. I think the most wickets I took was 6/7. but im 3rd on 13 points and some change and second is also 13 points but with a few extra change
Pitch selection is crucial.

Lost the first test by 4 wickets after setting New Zealand just 170 to win.

Only set 151 this time but if ICC is any guide the Windies did well to give Holder the ODI Captaincy

Bowled a ten over spell at the start with 3 wickets.

And this was his last over.

Currently got 8/54

holder.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Takes 8/55 from 20 overs to successfully defend 150, including a triple wicket maiden when New Zealand only needed 17 to win with 4 wickets in hand and doesn't even get man of the the match.

An outrage.
Did the viewers get to vote? :p

Takes 8/55 from 20 overs to successfully defend 150, including a triple wicket maiden when New Zealand only needed 17 to win with 4 wickets in hand and doesn't even get man of the the match.

An outrage.
Batsman always seem to get MOM honours over bowlers, even if they've taken 10+ for the match.

Hahaha all I could do was laugh. That's rough man. I always have a similar problem with the Aussie team. Drop my only keeper and go to pick another and forget. Had to have Smith and Hughes keeping in India
Haddin retiring hurt and Smith keeping in his place cost me a test series

Playing Australian Season with Queensland. Just completed 2018-19 season. NSW and WA are the dominant teams, and the Bulls are perennial cellar-dwellers, as I continuously shuffle the side to see who can do what.

Just had Jason Floros come 2nd on the Shield wicket-taking list with 46 victims in 10 games for the season, though. Kind of lulzy.

Just made 643/8 dec with Victoria. Stoinis made 294 opening the batting, Pattinson 100* at 9. Was 6/480 at the 100 over mark

Made my first ever ODD final with the Redbacks... and then proceeded to get bundled out for 115 and lose by 10 wickets... Absolutely dominated the 5 games I won during the season

Jadeja has been a good international signing for me in the 2019 season

Made my first ever ODD final with the Redbacks... and then proceeded to get bundled out for 115 and lose by 10 wickets... Absolutely dominated the 5 games I won during the season

Jadeja has been a good international signing for me in the 2019 season

I have Rayadu in my 2nd season who's not bad but Botha left a massive hole to be filled

Remove this Banner Ad

International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back