International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Am a little behind the eight-ball with this only just brought it today but already enjoying it. Does anyone really think its time they updated the graphics a little bit - I know its the only 3D simulation period but surely after all these years instead of just updating the interface they can spend some time updating the graphics a little?

James Pattinson just took 7-13 in a T20 against West Indies for me, including 5 wickets in an over.

God I love this game. :D
Chadd Sayers dominates in the Big Bash for me and gets regular Australian call ups. Took 3 5fas in my last season alone... I'm still shit overall though!

Good to see batting in T20s is still impossible. Got bowled out for 60 odd as the strikers but hey that's hardly unrealistic :p. On another note halfway through the shield season and Mark Cosgrove has made 920 runs, including a 368.

Is he on the selectors minds or is he still fat in the game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far ferguson, Hughes and Sayers all have, and Cossie for that one T20I. Ludeman is always injured and I have no backup keeper :mad:, Raphael literally conceded 59 byes in an innings...

Hahaha all I could do was laugh. That's rough man. I always have a similar problem with the Aussie team. Drop my only keeper and go to pick another and forget. Had to have Smith and Hughes keeping in India

Hahaha all I could do was laugh. That's rough man. I always have a similar problem with the Aussie team. Drop my only keeper and go to pick another and forget. Had to have Smith and Hughes keeping in India

I picked Raphael cause he's a keeper in club cricket and was hoping the creators knew that... But no he's a genuine spud :D

I always have 3 keepers in my shield or county squad, not including people like Handscomb. Then usually 2 in the 18 man test squad.

Gday guys.
huge fan of the old school Australian cricket captain from 98/99 season.
havent had any other versions since but now my version doesn't work on modern computers.
Is there a way to get the full version on pc? Is it sold in Australia? Dont have an ipad and dont really want to play it on my mobile.
cheers for any suggestions

Gday guys.
huge fan of the old school Australian cricket captain from 98/99 season.
havent had any other versions since but now my version doesn't work on modern computers.
Is there a way to get the full version on pc? Is it sold in Australia? Dont have an ipad and dont really want to play it on my mobile.
cheers for any suggestions

http://childishthings.co.uk/shop/index.php/sale/cricket-captain-2014.html

You can buy it digitally off their website. There's no physical retail copy in stores.

I really don't know whether to get tis. I played one or two of the early versons. Limited overs games were impossible to win, as soon a batsman had any aggresion they got out no matter how set they were before going up that extra bar. It was a case of scoring at 3 an over, or losing wickets.

FC games were dead set simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back