International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Well obviously. The issue is that the game is actually selecting my squad, not taking me to squad selection. So then after it sims, I'm automatically on the tour with the shit players it selected during sim. It's only just started happening, in 2017.
It shouldn't do that.

Well obviously. The issue is that the game is actually selecting my squad, not taking me to squad selection. So then after it sims, I'm automatically on the tour with the shit players it selected during sim. It's only just started happening, in 2017.
Must be some sort of glitch. One time the game didn't let me play a tri-series final, the computer took out all the players that were doing well in the squad and replaced them with the guys carrying the drinks. We lost by a few wickets.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. Cost me a whole 4 test series against India ( closest game was about a 9 wicket loss). I wasn't about to accept that sort of shit again.

Yet another thing that Childish need to sort out.

The downside- Me waiting for Warner to go out ended up taking me through to the start of day 4. So I fell 4 wickets short of a win and we drew.

Updated from 2012 recently and love the game, one major frustration though.

Consistently I've got my opponent needing like 200 to win in 2 sessions on a 4th day pitch, and I will bowl agressively seeking wickets... but more often than not they just cream it with like half a session to go. When the pitch is down to 1 green bar surely they shouldn't be able to bat that agressively? I'd understand if it happened once but it's consistent, opponents have also chased 400 in 4 sessions on a 3rd and 4th day pitch. Very frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a lot more likely to get out on full aggression. Sometimes you might as well leave it on one less than full, because you get the same output at less risk.
Bowling wise we're talking.

Just bought the 2015 version, must've only just come out. Apparently there's an Indian domestic career and upgraded Australian domestic scene

Post on their Facebook page said probably another couple of weeks for IOS & Android versions. Looking at the features list on the Steam store and looks to be a few new things added in, will likely give it a go once I have spare cash.

Post on their Facebook page said probably another couple of weeks for IOS & Android versions. Looking at the features list on the Steam store and looks to be a few new things added in, will likely give it a go once I have spare cash.

Says you can bid on Australia state league players. Dunno how it works. But this is the change I wanted. Being able to pick up a guy who doesn't get selected by another state

Edit: same as the county set! So happy!

Last edited:
Great, I won't be able to buy until monday at the earliest, have no paypal funds :/. I'm really looking forward to the bidding for players in the Australian domestic scene.

Great, I won't be able to buy until monday at the earliest, have no paypal funds :/. I'm really looking forward to the bidding for players in the Australian domestic scene.
Actually, was able to pay straight after I transferred funds. Huh.

Post on their Facebook page said probably another couple of weeks for IOS & Android versions.
Oh cool, we should have it by the end of next year then.

Remove this Banner Ad

International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back