International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for reviews on this one. It's been nearly a decade since I bought an ICC game, and when I get the mood I still play that one...

I'm finding it pretty accurate. Went through the One Day cup was WA undefeated with Joel Paris dominating and then breaking down injured.

Not sure whether to get 2015 or just continue my career in 2014. The bidding on Domestic players is interesting, but that could turn out unrealistic.

Not sure whether to get 2015 or just continue my career in 2014. The bidding on Domestic players is interesting, but that could turn out unrealistic.

Yeah for sure. A few years in and state sides will be all over the shop. I was hoping they would do bidding. But for guys who don't get selected in there state squads. Something like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I bought 2015, and started a Redbacks game. OD cup was hit & miss, finishing 5th with 3 wins.

Come first game of the shield, and this happens....
Comeback.png

Zampa had 0/106 off 15 in the first innings and I was pissed at him. He then bats with Ludeman and the rest of the tail to set Queensland 187 in about 50 overs....a situation that I usually lose easily from. Yet somehow Zampa has that complete form reversal and we bowl them out with 3 overs to spare!

Remove this Banner Ad

International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back