International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan. Put on 300 for the 3rd wicket with Hughes & 348 for the 6th wicket with Wade
Oh nice! My opposition was Bangladesh, which helped a fair bit.

Oh nice! My opposition was Bangladesh, which helped a fair bit.

Quite annoyed now. Cause I'm playing on my phone, I got the screenshots, then cocked about a bit trying to upload etc, when I went back in it had reset the App to before the Test had been played...according to the game, the innings never happened :(

They can never take my screenshots :cool:

Quite annoyed now. Cause I'm playing on my phone, I got the screenshots, then cocked about a bit trying to upload etc, when I went back in it had reset the App to before the Test had been played...according to the game, the innings never happened :(

They can never take my screenshots :cool:
Oh wow that sucks.

But at least you have the screenshots. :)

How does everyone go about batting technique training?
Generally just work on what they suck at really.

No idea if it's what I should do, but I do it anyway.

I recently set my record for highest individual score, highest team score and highest partnership:
858ea8dd7f561c312c06b39838f84bab_zpsvadi3pwv.jpg

abe62ac333c5571e1a0fa98525bd91f6_zpslzqjsbhr.jpg

745dda6430e2cb92e577db7c41282ca8_zpsxqsubmuw.jpg

And no, the opposition was not 10 Zimbabwean wicket-keepers and one batsman (who kept).

Glenn Maxwell is a gun for me. Consistently would be the leading run scorer and wicket taker if he wasn't picked for the Australian team. Score 280 the other day and took 7 wickets in the same match.

Glenn Maxwell is a gun for me. Consistently would be the leading run scorer and wicket taker if he wasn't picked for the Australian team. Score 280 the other day and took 7 wickets in the same match.

Not bad for a T20

Who would you have picked for motm? 2 pretty good efforts there.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was actually my second season I thought it was on a different load.

It's the absolute worst when your keeper gets injured mid game. The extra byes and loss of a batsman probably cost me my last game.
Yep. The other one I hate is losing the only spinner in the side (no joke, all my batsmen were bowling mediums)

Remove this Banner Ad

International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back