Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

And so it begins. Mike Collins is a serving Republican Congressman representing the state of Georgia btw.

View attachment 2047755

Republicans: Joe Biden is a doddering old fool who can't even function

Also republicans: Joe Biden masterminded a conspiracy to assassinate tramp

Be a great result for the Dems
It would be a great result for the planet if they both got taken out, other than the civil war that would probably start because of it. The only thing Biden has going for him right now if that despite being a borderline vegetable he has better people around him than Trump to make the actual decisions.

It would be a great result for the planet if they both got taken out, other than the civil war that would probably start because of it. The only thing Biden has going for him right now if that despite being a borderline vegetable he has better people around him than Trump to make the actual decisions.

Interesting times we live in hey

I said to Ford that he and his team kept saying he is like Mandela with all the court case against him, but I cant work out if he now thinks he's Martin Luther King or Ronald Reagan..

Ford said he will think he's superman now.

We'll be seeing this on all the front pages for months to come.

A perfectly framed photo of a bloodied Trump raising his fist in defiance with the US flag above him, breaking free of the coverage of his Secret Service agents, with the MAGA crowd (bizarrely given the circumstances) chanting 'USA, USA'

View attachment 2047749

The perfect campaign photo that will kill off 'Sleepy Joe's' chances for good.

How good are those secret service agents btw. :rolleyes:

Lol how the feck did they miss?

I mean look back at the shot at Kennedy, was a moving target seated in a car.

And why when he’s just standing there afterwards well exposed for a 2nd , 3rd shot does nothing happen?

There’s something going on there.

I can totally understand maybe missing 1 shot, but not being prepared to take multiple shots and land one of those? Doesn’t make sense?

Only things that I can see that explain it are either the dude was a total amateur, or he wasn’t trying to kill trump, tho that doesn’t sit with how close it came to trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe ordered him to sign up duh
Reminder that thanks to Trump's Supreme Court, it would have been perfectly legal for President Biden to order Trump's assassination.

Reminder that thanks to Trump's Supreme Court, it would have been perfectly legal for President Biden to order Trump's assassination.

We Have To Do This Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

I said to Ford that he and his team kept saying he is like Mandela with all the court case against him, but I cant work out if he now thinks he's Martin Luther King or Ronald Reagan..

Ford said he will think he's superman now.

More likely Clark Kent ;)

Lol how the feck did they miss?

I mean look back at the shot at Kennedy, was a moving target seated in a car.

And why when he’s just standing there afterwards well exposed for a 2nd , 3rd shot does nothing happen?

There’s something going on there.

I can totally understand maybe missing 1 shot, but not being prepared to take multiple shots and land one of those? Doesn’t make sense?

Only things that I can see that explain it are either the dude was a total amateur, or he wasn’t trying to kill trump, tho that doesn’t sit with how close it came to trump.

Adrenaline can do amazing things when one realises they're about to go down in history.

We'll be seeing this on all the front pages for months to come.

A perfectly framed photo of a bloodied Trump raising his fist in defiance with the US flag above him, breaking free of the coverage of his Secret Service agents, with the MAGA crowd (bizarrely given the circumstances) chanting 'USA, USA'

View attachment 2047749

The perfect campaign photo that will kill off 'Sleepy Joe's' chances for good.

How good are those secret service agents btw. :rolleyes:

In the context of US political history, that photo will surely go down as an all-timer. Couldn't paint a better picture if they tried.

Adrenaline can do amazing things when one realises they're about to go down in history.

In the context of US political history, that photo will surely go down as an all-timer. Couldn't paint a better picture if they tried.
It's a ripper no doubt.

Evan Vucci is the photographer who captured it.

No surprise to learn that he is a past Pulitzer Prize winner and national Edward R. Murrow award winner. Will get more accolades for his efforts today.

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 11.37.40 AM.png

As an amateur photographer in the past I've always been intrigued by these guys with their expensive and heavy Canon and Nikon outfits sitting at the front of political and concert gigs with their shutters open and clicking away hoping for 'THAT' picture. A lot easier in the digital era of course but still you need to set the focal, shutter and aperture settings just right.

And Vucci got it right today. The license rights on that photo will earn him tens of thousands.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back