Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

If Kevin Sorbo is an actor, let’s see him try to get work. Let the people decide for themselves.
Mate just this year he apparently starred in a straight to video prison drama looking thing inspired by the Bali nine, but with extra God, with other luminaries like Cuba Gooding and Eric Roberts.

That's about as work as work gets.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are supposed pick a running mate that isn't going to outshine you at speeches on the campaign trail.

Haven't seen Gov Tim Walz's speech at the Democrats convention, just heard that he gave a good speech, but saw this the other day and thought, this is better than anything I have seen Kamala say in the last few weeks.

Most of her speeches I have seen are clips of bouncy pump ups, laughing and music. Will have to watch both her's and Walz's stump speech at the convention to see if it stays the same.

You are supposed pick a running mate that isn't going to outshine you at speeches on the campaign trail.

Haven't seen Gov Tim Walz's speech at the Democrats convention, just heard that he gave a good speech, but saw this the other day and thought, this is better than anything I have seen Kamala say in the last few weeks.

Most of her speeches I have seen are clips of bouncy pump ups, laughing and music. Will have to watch both her's and Walz's stump speech at the convention to see if it stays the same.

My opinion.
Her convention speech was next level. I watched the whole thing.
She hit the exact right notes. I was surprised at how good it was.
It actually had substance too.
Now the US need to get out and actually vote..
She came across as compassionate, experienced and strong and motivating.
They need a compassionate leader.
They both bring different things but look like a perfect team.
Trump is flailing and cruel.
Vance has zero charisma or relatability and also comes across as cruel and disingenuous, so a good match.
Of course he will never outshine Trump, just how Trump likes it.

FFS NATO, help them properly!
Allow them to fight back without one hand tied behind their back.
Russia is using weapons from Iran, from North Korea to destroy Ukraine.
Allow Ukraine to do the same to Russia with weapons from the West.

The U.S. had previously declared that their weapons should not be deployed against targets inside of Russia because of fear of an escalation. That ban was lifted with Ukraine being allowed to hit targets inside Russia “near Kharkiv”.

What’s the difference between hitting military targets in Russia “near Kharkiv” and hitting any other military targets in Russia?
What’s the difference between a military strike being carried out by Ukraine 30km in Russia and one carried out 130km in Russia?
There is none.

Ukraine should be allowed to go after other legitimate military targets deeper inside Russia. The precedent has been set. Another line has been crossed and Putin’s bluff has been called again.

The U.S. had previously declared that their weapons should not be deployed against targets inside of Russia because of fear of an escalation. That ban was lifted with Ukraine being allowed to hit targets inside Russia “near Kharkiv”.

What’s the difference between hitting military targets in Russia “near Kharkiv” and hitting any other military targets in Russia?
What’s the difference between a military strike being carried out by Ukraine 30km in Russia and one carried out 130km in Russia?
There is none.

Ukraine should be allowed to go after other legitimate military targets deeper inside Russia. The precedent has been set. Another line has been crossed and Putin’s bluff has been called again.
Absolutely

The specific question is from about 1 minute in. A frighteningly hilarious response by Trump, followed by the obligatory Make America Great Again with applause

It is the political equivalent of the "San Dimas High School Football Rules" scene from Bill & Ted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back