Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Paul Barry had made a hard turn to the right, but after the first 3 minutes talking about the media's take on the Trump assassination attempt, he gets stuck into the pro Democrat media in the USA, who has buried Biden's health decline issues for years, and made it easier for Trump to win this year. I think Paul is pissed off they have now let Trump have it so easy to win.

I don't think Paul Barry had made a hard turn to the right, but after the first 3 minutes talking about the media's take on the Trump assassination attempt, he gets stuck into the pro Democrat media in the USA, who has buried Biden's health decline issues for years, and made it easier for Trump to win this year. I think Paul is pissed off they have now let Trump have it so easy to win.

I'm pretty sure that is the case, and I don't know him. It's quite clear in the video.

The trouble is everything seems to be viewed in the context of left and right. What the hell is wrong with just being journalists and reporting the facts, and not hiding them to suit a particular narrative? Of course the left-leaning media doesn't want Trump back in, but they've screwed themselves by failing to note that the current alternative is not viable.

This is why someone like Jon Stewart is so valuable. Even though he is left of centre, and you may not like his delivery, he was 100% right and was attacked by the left for simply pointing out months ago that Biden shouldn't be running again because he is clearly impaired by his age.

It was obvious from a couple of years ago Trump was going to be the Republican candidate again. Biden should have looked to go at least a year ago, letting Harris take over as President. He could have attacked Trump from the sidelines using his age to say Trump and him were now both too old to stand. Instead he's going to get Trump elected again, when almost anyone else would beat him (polls saying Trump would beat others are based on them being unknown, a month in, of people getting to know the alternative and a choice between Trump and a normal person under 60 would be Trump smashed).

this failed assassination attempt reminds me of the one on Reagan, which was used as an example of Irony; in that, it was the bullet ricocheting off the bullet-proof car that got him, not any accuracy from JHJ

i guess even Irony has found a hot new level, with the party whose most high-profile politicians proudly have been, for years, wearing the icon of the gun that just shot their supreme leader, said weapon only allowed to be accessed thanks to the the same party allowing the laws preventing it to lapse, and the would-be assassin being a member/supporter of the same party*

the rampant idolotry and iconography associated with the orange buffoon has switched out Jesus for Trump, the Cross for an AR-15, the DOJ being the court of Pontius Pilate, and the disciples switched out for a whole rogues gallery of hillbillies

WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN

*it's slightly complicated on this regard, but whatevs

i guess even Irony has found a hot new level, with the party whose most high-profile politicians proudly have been, for years, wearing the icon of the gun that just shot their supreme leader, said weapon only allowed to be accessed thanks to the the same party allowing the laws preventing it to lapse, and the would-be assassin being a member/supporter of the same party*
Trump refusing to ban AR-15s will be seen as a baller move by the MAGA hats.

Hulk Hogan and now UFC's Dana White have been on the stage tonight in Milwaukee before Trump gives his speech.

Kid Rock doing the pump up song.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln, Teddy Rosevelt, Nixon, Reagan and the Bushs.

Hulk Hogan and now UFC's Dana White have been on the stage tonight in Milwaukee before Trump gives his speech.

Kid Rock doing the pump up song.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln, Teddy Rosevelt, Nixon, Reagan and the Bushs.

How can you not see the valid insightful political discourse contained here?

It's a bunch of hype, chants, hats and machine gun iconography told by botox infected sex offenders and racists, interspersed with blatant lies (under the guise of Unity at the moment), humanity's only hope is that they only appeal to the same bunch of idiots that voted for him in '20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bunch of hype, chants, hats and machine gun iconography told by botox infected sex offenders and racists, interspersed with blatant lies (under the guise of Unity at the moment), humanity's only hope is that they only appeal to the same bunch of idiots that voted for him in '20

The hope is that the proportion of sensible women voters outweighs the proportion of stupid male voters.

I don't even know where to start. Ok, let's start with scary looking version of Melania.

Haha she is another one of Roger Ailes' big hair, short dresses and loud voiced bimbos who started at Fox Business News over 15 years ago, then moved to Fox News and Don Jnr picked her up middle of dad's presidency when he used to go into Fox News to talk up dad.

She actually started as a district attorney and prosecutor in both San Fran and LA. Not sure if she was dumb from the start or the vanity of TV industry got to her.

Haha she is another one of Roger Ailes' big hair, short dresses and loud voiced bimbos who started at Fox Business News over 15 years ago, then moved to Fox News and Don Jnr picked her up middle of dad's presidency when he used to go into Fox News to talk up dad.

She actually started as a district attorney and prosecutor in both San Fran and LA. Not sure if she was dumb from the start or the vanity of TV industry got to her.

When I first saw her, I thought she was Melania. What with Don's comments about his daughter and now this, what goes on inside that family?

1721359471513.png

You Cant Stop It Now Cillian Murphy GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back