Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Republicans have the worst absolute shit tier celebrities. 30 years past prime hulk hogan, wife beater UFC guy, 25 year past relevancy white trash kid rock, Ted Nugent is usually there too.
Since MAGA Republicans became a thing you don't see too many celebrity Reagen Republicans anymore. The ongoing endumbening of Americans has completely transformed that party through the primary process, and you've got to wonder if the next populist will take the next step and make the corporations the enemy. They'd be an easy target if you could do it without sounding communist.

There's always gonna be fringe loonies into that stuff, but in the future the history classes will be interesting reflecting on how 70+ million Americans ended up down the trump rabbit hole.

I mean it's not really anything new I guess, you control the media and pump mind washing brainrot 24/7 and the morons eat it up.

Was on a French guys athletics twitter site this morning and saw MADA - it had nothing to do with politics.

My first thought was it stood for Make America Dumb Again. Then the pronunciation as Mader, and thought that sums up those supporting Trump.

Was on a French guys athletics twitter site this morning and saw MADA - it had nothing to do with politics.

My first thought was it stood for Make America Dumb Again. Then the pronunciation as Mader, and thought that sums up those supporting Trump.

1721528865839.png

Mate in California asked me why do I reckon Trump asked for his shoes when he was shot at and secret service guys couldnt move him off the stage until he had his shoes?

I said I had no idea, and said I thought it was bizarre at the time. They cant be that expensive.

He came back with - height - and they have rubber soles. He said he thinks Trump raises his height by 3 inches.

20 minutes later he sends me this article where the author reckons he is 5 foot 9 not the 6 foot 3 he claims to be which for years was only 6 foot 2 until 2016 when he ran for repbulican nomination and 2 of the other guys were 6 foot 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate in California asked me why do I reckon Trump asked for his shoes when he was shot at and secret service guys couldnt move him off the stage until he had his shoes?

I said I had no idea, and said I thought it was bizarre at the time. They cant be that expensive.

He came back with - height - and they have rubber soles. He said he thinks Trump raises his height by 3 inches.

20 minutes later he sends me this article where the author reckons he is 5 foot 9 not the 6 foot 3 he claims to be which for years was only 6 foot 2 until 2016 when he ran for repbulican nomination and 2 of the other guys were 6 foot 3.

Yeah those lift shoes are all the rage with rookies who meet with our recruitment team prior to the National Draft.

It has been comforting to see media outlets going to political heavyweights like Cher and Barbra Streisand for their thoughts on Joe Biden stepping down.

And I'm sure this means something to American voters.

Just as an aside did you know Barbra Streisand has a shopping mall built in the basement of her Malibu home?

Just as an aside did you know Barbra Streisand has a shopping mall built in the basement of her Malibu home?

No I didn't. And now I'm left wondering what important fact has had to be erased from my shrinking, ageing brain to make way for that fact. Thanks Fordy!

Anyways, given her home sits atop the rapidly eroding cliff overlooking the beach, reckon we'll all get a chance to take a look at it when the next climate change induced storm surge swings through off the Pacific.

No I didn't. And now I'm left wondering what important fact has had to be erased from my shrinking, ageing brain to make way for that fact. Thanks Fordy!

Anyways, given her home sits atop the rapidly eroding cliff overlooking the beach, reckon we'll all get a chance to take a look at it when the next climate change induced storm surge swings through off the Pacific.

Here you go

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-barbra-streisand-tiny-shopping-mall-basement-malibu-2023-11

Thanks mate. Any chances of sending me a link to the names of my kids fiancés because I seem to have forgotten them now?

They're not as important as Barbra Streisand's mall. :tearsofjoy:

It has been comforting to see media outlets going to political heavyweights like Cher and Barbra Streisand for their thoughts on Joe Biden stepping down.

And I'm sure this means something to American voters.

You left out Bette Midler.

Kamala Harris has been anointed by the outgoing President but she has not yet been officially endorsed by the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party Convention will not be held until August 19 so the Democrats may need to arrange a video hook up to expedite matters.

I heard the other leading candidate Robert Kennedy interviewed last week and he sounds worse than Joe Biden. Like Trump, RFK jr is also a conspiracy theorist and he is also an anti vaxxer. Kennedy believes that the Democratic Primaries in which Biden won the nomination were rigged. Harris looks to be a far better choice.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back