Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really wishing for the death of Trump per se but "as a lefty" it's hard not to cheer for an outcome which sees him as Not President

Lol anyway the crazy guy that went to shoot at Trump was a Republican who voted for Trump in 2016 so

That being said, given that "shooting at people" is part of the core USA Curriculum, it's still surprising there's two failed attempts, if the first one was actually real

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the first debate and assassin attempt, Trump had two feet and one hand on the presidency. Now I don't even think he's got a pinky finger. There's no way he gets elected now, even stirring up with another assassination attempt won't do the trick. His campaign has lot all momentum since democrats finally made the move with Kamala. Also Trump getting the eyeliner guy for VP isn't seeming to help. Who used to appear reasonable and was a louder Trump critic...

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

After the first debate and assassin attempt, Trump had two feet and one hand on the presidency. Now I don't even think he's got a pinky finger. There's no way he gets elected now, even stirring up with another assassination attempt won't do the trick. His campaign has lot all momentum since democrats finally made the move with Kamala. Also Trump getting the eyeliner guy for VP isn't seeming to help. Who used to appear reasonable and was a louder Trump critic...

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
They won’t accept election results anyway if Trump loses. So many chess pieces being put into place.
We have some friends and family members visiting the US in November and December. I would not want to be there with all the escalation of violence and unrest to come, mainly stoked by the right.

Saw the headlines and thought "this is some Loony Toons stuff, but surely all it will do is minor damage". Nope, I've seen footage of multiple dicks getting blown off.
A kid was killed.

Hundreds of handheld pagers exploded near simultaneously in parts of Lebanon and Syria, killing at least nine people — including members of the militant group Hezbollah and a young girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back