Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How. You're a ****en coward. In what way am I the same as you? I fought for this country while you sit behind a keyboard on a left wing thread because you have a left wing moderator, spewing shit you would never say in public. You're nothing but a dweeb.
You're also safe behind your keyboard. I don't know who you are, but I am imagining you as a fat, bald, woman.

How. You're a ****en coward. In what way am I the same as you? I fought for this country while you sit behind a keyboard on a left wing thread because you have a left wing moderator, spewing shit you would never say in public. You're nothing but a dweeb.

Lol, I don't know if you've been out of the house recently but the average Australians opinion of Trump is pretty low, I don't think many people are offering thoughts and prayers if someone learns to shoot straight.

Get some therapy dude you seem very mad

Lol, I don't know if you've been out of the house recently but the average Australians opinion of Trump is pretty low, I don't think many people are offering thoughts and prayers if someone learns to shoot straight.

Get some therapy dude you seem very mad
You leave him alone! HE DIED FOR OUR FREEDOMS.

You're also safe behind your keyboard. I don't know who you are, but I am imagining you as a fat, bald, woman.

I'm willing to meet up anywhere. In fact, you can come down to Veterans MC SA chapter anytime unannounced like a coward and see who I am. You're a ****en disgrace. You are the definition of a weak person. As for notbrave, you're welcome to come have a discussion too. Bit hey, you sit behind your keyboard you ****en freaks, keep throwing shit from your safe place. Absolute ****en cowards of people.

I'm willing to meet up anywhere. In fact, you can come down to Veterans MC SA chapter anytime unannounced like a coward and see who I am. You're a ****en disgrace. You are the definition of a weak person. As for notbrave, you're welcome to come have a discussion too. Bit hey, you sit behind your keyboard you ****en freaks, keep throwing shit from your safe place. Absolute ****en cowards of people.
Bloody well said

sobrave and TazD you are both weak cowards, you should be more like this guy and threaten to fight strangers on the internet like all well adjusted people of good character do.
Oh yeah, I'm the one with a problem when you ****wits are are applauding the attempted assassination of an ex elected president. Like I've said before, your a f weasel, you wouldn't say this shit in public. Come meet up with me and discuss it if you like.

Oh yeah, I'm the one with a problem when you ****wits are are applauding the attempted assassination of an ex elected president. Like I've said before, your a f weasel, you wouldn't say this shit in public. Come meet up with me and discuss it if you like.
When and where?

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back