Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

haha he’s good

LOL FMD I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I couldn't tell if this guy was being purposely sarcastic or if he is a complete and utter religious RWNJ ****wit.

You know what. I'm done with America. It deserves everything it has coming to it. Where are the good, decent, rational, intelligent human beings? I'm thinking this guy was purposely mocking them there and the dumb****s didn't get it.

Last edited:
Trump's lawyers already arguing his crimes were in official capacity. It just gets funnier.

He didn't commit any crimes, but the crimes he committed were in official capacity?

Forgive me for being confused.

He already argued that as president he is entitled to call out an election for being unfair and corrupt and therefor he is entitled to take actions he seems fit to try and remedy the situation.

Honestly its all moot now anyway. This trial wont occur until after the election, it was a delay tactic to ensure this trial that was scheduled for march didn't go ahead. Its why they didn't rule for 2.5 months when all meidas experts said it could have been done in a week.

So basically, Trump wins the federal election this all goes away, the trial will only go ahead if he loses and by then the republican party wont save Trump. The only reason he is being backed like this now is because they think he is their best chance to win the election. Lose, MAGA will be seen as a bunch of losers and suckers and he will be discarded and he will be likely on his own. And the republican Donor fund will no longer be available for his exclusive use to pay his legal fees. SCOTUS will not save him.

He already argued that as president he is entitled to call out an election for being unfair and corrupt and therefor he is entitled to take actions he seems fit to try and remedy the situation.

Honestly its all moot now anyway. This trial wont occur until after the election, it was a delay tactic to ensure this trial that was scheduled for march didn't go ahead. Its why they didn't rule for 2.5 months when all meidas experts said it could have been done in a week.

So basically, Trump wins the federal election this all goes away, the trial will only go ahead if he loses and by then the republican party wont save Trump. The only reason he is being backed like this now is because they think he is their best chance to win the election. Lose, MAGA will be seen as a bunch of losers and suckers and he will be discarded and he will be likely on his own. And the republican Donor fund will no longer be available for his exclusive use to pay his legal fees. SCOTUS will not save him.
Serious question. Do you still think Trump will lose?

I wonder if there's a way to bet on the outcome of the election. I reckon a Trump victory would be easy money right now.

LOL FMD I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I couldn't tell if this guy was being purposely sarcastic or if he is a complete and utter religious RWNJ ****wit.

You know what. I'm done with America. It deserves everything it has coming to it. Where are the good, decent, rational, intelligent human beings? I'm thinking this guy was purposely mocking them there and the dumb****s didn't get it.
He is being sarcastic. The hilarious part is that it has gone totally over their heads.

Serious question. Do you still think Trump will lose?

I wonder if there's a way to bet on the outcome of the election. I reckon a Trump victory would be easy money right now.

Yes, he wont win. MAGA is a losing strategy. People thinking Trump will win like you do is a good thing because then they will come out and vote to ensure it doesn't happen. Hey I hope he is mercifully flogged on election day to put down MAGA like a dog once and for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now we know why he deflected when asked if he would release the Epstein files.
Now let me guess, he will call it fake news and Trumpers will believe him?

But what are these? What do they prove? That Trump was communicating with Epstein?

It's not like it's a booking sheet for massages.

Considering both their 'businesses' you'd think they'd be regularly communicating. 🤷‍♂️

Yep .. he's made other videos mocking MAGA outside rallies

The state of democratic politics has taken a massive nose dive since social media became a thing. It really has. People can now live in echo chambers, have their own podcasts, articles etc. Right now, Trump is the fruit of the toxic environment that social media is. Even Anonymous, the hacker collective openly admits to making so much pro trump propaganda stuff to feed the morons back in the 2016 election year, even getting Trump himself to believe in some of their fake stuff. Like Qanon.

Social media is the disease, Trump is merely the tumor it created. The sad reality to this is once Trump is gone, social media is likely to birth someone worse. We already are seeing a massive decay in the quality of intelligence going into congress. Its no longer about being an intelligent member of the community who is going to serve the american people, its become a platform for 15 minutes of fame, people appealing to the lowest of the intelligent to vote them into office with mandates so outrageously stupid. The only saving grace is the constitution. There will be a day, I feel where a president will take office for life because they will get an amendment across the line granting them absolute power. The USA will turn into a dictatorship at some point. Trump demonstrated how much power the right person can have in the right situation.

Bernstein says sources suggest concerns about Biden have been growing for a year
Anderson Cooper 360

Journalist Carl Bernstein discusses President Joe Biden’s performance in the CNN Presidential Debate and addresses growing concerns surrounding his fitness to serve a second term.
Hey Mutineer.
Any comment on the. Epstein records regarding Trump?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back