Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The question now is what will happen when Normy Norm figures out the “vaccine” wasn’t safe and effective and that it’s been covered up and stage managed for the longest time?
Sometimes the obvious can elude people, even scientists. E.g. Dwellings have been destroyed by earthquakes since antiquity, but only in the last century has it been widely accepted by geologists that continents move.

I'm not sure it's easy to say selling electricity assets was a bad idea. Queensland didn't and their network is horribly run and they don't really seem to care about cost. If electricity consumers don't wear it then their tax payers will.

Two weird things:

Liberals wanting to nationalise electricity generation

Liberals wanting to intervene in the supermarket industry

This is a bit backwards.

Until they actual decide how they are going to do it, I’d take any of their policy initiatives with a grain of salt.

They are promising to do a lot of things without any detail so far. Seems very convenient and easy to say we can do this and do that. Pin them down on the detail is what journalists should focus on.

Here’s the full article.

I think ADL9798 especially might be interested in this.

All this makes it plausible that the COVID-19 vaccines have always had an effectiveness that was very low, zero, or even negative, with inadequate methods allowing for a highly exaggerated effectiveness initially – an exaggeration that is lessened with time. It is, as Professor Tindle noted, possible that the vaccines could be causing immunosuppression. With the ubiquitousness of the vaccines, and the fact that some vaccine mandates are still in place, to say nothing of the upcoming Senate inquiry into excess mortality,11 I suggest we investigate this further.

What's next a Muslim Party based on a religion?

Very very dangerous waters we're sailing into because reading the events of the last few weeks I think that might be where we're heading in Australia.

Very very dangerous waters we're sailing into because reading the events of the last few weeks I think that might be where we're heading in Australia.

For once I agree with you however no religious group has succeeded so far in gaining any traction and I doubt it will happen here either.

Most Australians don’t give a damn about what is happening in the Middle East.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't Labor's "diversity" call blown up in their faces with Senator Fatima Payman....

No.

All the major parties, ALP, Greens and Coalition, have lost members in this current term of parliament. And guess what, most of them won’t get a second term when their current term expires, whether it be HOR or Senate.

The saying “15 mins of fame” comes to mind.

Tucker Carlson doesn't have original thoughts, he is a political pawn. So everything he is saying, would come....sorry does come directly from the mouth from party insiders from his side of politics to regurgitate their propaganda. He is regarded as a joke by Americans because of this. Everything out of his mouth in this visit is bought and paid for by the LNP.

Wow, now I have seen everything. Tucker Carlson and Craig kelly in the Australian political thread. Used as credible sources. lol

IWhy is it dangerous? Australia is a multicultural country now and its a democracy. So muslim people have every right to want to have voices heard. Nearly every Western country now has several muslim representatives.

IWhy is it dangerous? Australia is a multicultural country now and its a democracy. So muslim people have every right to want to have voices heard. Nearly every Western country now has several muslim representatives.
Nope, any Party based on a religion is very dangerous whether you think it or not.

Nope, any Party based on a religion is very dangerous whether you think it or not.

The LNP made wholesale decisions based on conservative values to this day. Some LP members in SA refused to vote for Euthanasia bill squarely on the back of their own personal religious beliefs. So are you saying its ok for the LNP/LP party but not Muslims? Plenty of law abiding hard working muslim people in Australia man. You are afraid of Sharia law. Which from what I can tell, could be wrong, but its not a popular ruling policy in arabic countries, and the one place it actually rules, its by a gang of war lords who have to hold the country by force. Yes there are some extremist movements in muslim culture but its unlikely to ever gain the numbers to infiltrate parliament and start getting their way. Having a voice, If anything, they just plan to be negotiated with like getting more funding for their schools and community centres and places of worship.

He is regarded as a joke by Americans because of this.

Pretty big audience in the US for a guy “regarded as a joke by Americans.”

Be honest, you wouldn’t know what’s happening in the US if it fell off the back of a truck into your front yard.

Also, whatever you think of Carlson or his style, he is right about Australia’s energy policy and prices.

If you want to say he isn’t, then you need to address why you think that is.

Be honest, you wouldn’t know what’s happening in the US if it fell off the back of a truck into your front yard.

Also, whatever you think of Carlson or his style, he is right about Australia’s energy policy and prices.

they have 350m people. its not hard to gain an audience when you are preaching to the far right of politics. he still got fired for preaching outright election lies that cost his employer almost a billion dollars.

2nd point, im married to an american and dont get all my information from sky news. Unlike you.

3rd point, no he over simplified the matter in regards to electricity and linking to renewables was misleading. Windfarms and Solar panels are the main sources of renewable energy. Clearly he was talking about wind farms. But the impact on our energy prices would be minimal. We sell our coal because its one of our biggest sources of GDP income just like Iron Ore. But coal mines are not government owned. Which means they sell to us at the market rate. Guess why there is no law requiring the sale of coal to the Australian electricity market at a fixed rate? greedy politicians from both parties who happily seek political donations and therefor are not going to bite the hand that feeds them.

The problem we have is we left our electricity to operate in a free market system. It bit us in the arse.

Ewwww the ultimate attempted lefty insult accusing someone of getting all their news from Sky News...🤣😂

Think they could something original hey?

Last edited:
Ewwww the ultimate attempted lefty insult accusing someone of getting all their news from Sky News...🤣😂

Think they could somethiong original hey?

its only an insult if its intended to be. I think out of all the channels though you can access, ABC, 7, 9, 10 and SBS dont do a huge focus on USA politics. So it kind of only leaves Sky News for those who have it and they focus on it far more. But for all I know, our mate could be a hard core CNN or MSNBC viewer. Watches 'The View' like nobodys business. Not sure if we get Fox News in Australia all I know is you can stream the others.

In my critique of Carlson is not that he is dumb or are his viewers. He is a political right wing parrot though and thats where his niche lies. Its not a bad thing just dont walk away thinking it was a balanced insight. All his talking points are given to him by right wing party's. Its like one big political advertisement.

And this is on point as well - give no detail, just raise an issue and then move on to the next one

Just think - supermarket divestment? nuclear power costings and SMRs? immigration? attacking muslims etc?

I see the good ole relic from rural Victoria, can’t actually counter points so in comes the laugh emoji. Pathetic.

And this is on point as well - give no detail, just raise an issue and then move on to the next one

Just think - supermarket divestment? nuclear power costings and SMRs? immigration? attacking muslims etc?

I see the good ole relic from rural Victoria, can’t actually counter points so in comes the laugh emoji. Pathetic.
Nearly as good as seeing the ole rusted on rabid lefty bank teller losing his shit....Pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back