Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you had a read of some of the stuff released from the Epstein files?

It's insane. I can't believe US media is barely reporting on it. Nor is there any pressure for him to stand down?
Nobody's perfect hey...

Last edited:
Nobody's perfect hey...

He can to ****ing go prison too

trump is running for president, and you think he's a better candidate than Biden

You know who isn't named in any of the Epstein files, Biden

trump isn't just a rapist, he's also a pedophile

And you're cheer leading him here

He can to ****ing go prison too

trump is running for president, and you think he's a better candidate than Biden

You know who isn't named in any of the Epstein files, Biden

trump isn't just a rapist, he's also a pedophile

And you're cheer leading him here
Nope he's not a better candidate than Biden they are both absolute shitfull candidates and a blight on the American Political System.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope he's not a better candidate than Biden they are both absolute shitfull candidates and a blight on the American Political System.

But you would still prefer Trump even though he is a convicted felon and known sex abuse offender.

We all know that and none of your doublespeak will say otherwise.

Kind of weird really

Makes you wonder what's in it for MSM, the same MSM that so many posted were out to get trump

Have you had a read of some of the stuff released from the Epstein files?

It's insane. I can't believe US media is barely reporting on it. Nor is there any pressure for him to stand down?

I have a theory that Trump news rates just as anti-biden news does, so the reason why there is minimal anti-trump news at the moment, the networks are making too much money off idiot trump supporters and they dont want to kill the golden goose by sending them back to fox news, who funnily enough arent favoured by Trumpers right now. I do think once the 6 week election campaign starts officially, then I think we will see a lot of truth bombs come out. The media wont be as nice to him now.

I have a theory that Trump news rates just as anti-biden news does, so the reason why there is minimal anti-trump news at the moment, the networks are making too much money off idiot trump supporters and they dont want to kill the golden goose by sending them back to fox news, who funnily enough arent favoured by Trumpers right now. I do think once the 6 week election campaign starts officially, then I think we will see a lot of truth bombs come out. The media wont be as nice to him now.
Not a bad theory

There's no doubt trump chaos has been good for the ratings of some news services

Another reality is that all of the major news publications have CEO's or owners who are trump donors

And then there's this, to provide a comparison in regard to age and/or mental health over the last 6 months

And of course, the NYT who have a journo that only posts positive trump news. And the NYT CEO who has publicly stated they only publish negative Biden news because of the refusal of the WH to bow to their interview demands

We could also touch on russian interference again. Several domains and 1000's of bots were shut down yesterday or today with russian origins

Not a bad theory

There's no doubt trump chaos has been good for the ratings of some news services

Another reality is that all of the major news publications have CEO's or owners who are trump donors

And then there's this, to provide a comparison in regard to age and/or mental health over the last 6 months

And of course, the NYT who have a journo that only posts positive trump news. And the NYT CEO who has publicly stated they only publish negative Biden news because of the refusal of the WH to bow to their interview demands

We could also touch on russian interference again. Several domains and 1000's of bots were shut down yesterday or today with russian origins

In regards to your points

Trump froze out a lot of journo's and media during his presidency all because they dared write the truth. I suspect many are merely getting their portfolios balanced to prepare for the election and post election. Basically just dotting their Is and crossing their Ts type stuff so he doesnt repeat what he did before.

Republicans are around 50% of the voting public so it is simply dumb business to alienate 50% of the demographic through consistent anti-trump/republican reporting.

When you start losing the paid liars and a top Commie in the media you're in trouble.
What next OGC stabs his hero in the back.
Oh My God Omg GIF by Paramount+

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back