Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Ukraine needs to win, russia and putin need to be defeated

trump also needs to be defeated

Turnbull was probably the first PM to openly admit that we are fighting a war in the grey zone. China, russia and North Korea are adversaries

Probably time a few folk started pulling their heads out of the sand

Really, have a look at the rambling idiot in the post above yours .. and at least Biden corrected himself
After he got the whisper...LOL

He's a bumbling old demented geriatric....You don't have too many mates in the Democrats supporter base that don't think they're not better supported by rissoling Biden and going with another candidate.

LOL LOL LOL

Ouch — a gaffe on the first question​

North America correspondent Barbara Miller profile image

1h ago
By North America correspondent Barbara Miller
The President refers to Kamala Harris as "Vice-President Trump" and doesn't correct himself. That's a very, very bad start.

Biden appears to be using teleprompter​

North America correspondent Barbara Miller profile image

1h ago
By North America correspondent Barbara Miller
The president has begun with remarks on NATO. He appears to be using the teleprompter. Expect him to face criticism in the aftermath. This was supposed to be all about being unscripted.

Last edited:

Oh dear, the death knell..

Barack Obama ‘behind’ plot to dump Joe Biden from 2024 presidential race against Trump​

Joe Biden has suffered a major name gaffe as Barack Obama orchestrates plans to secretly remove him from the presidential

US President Joe Biden has introduced Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky as “President Putin” in a horror gaffe at the end of the NATO summit.
“Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin,” Mr Biden said, before returning to the podium to correct himself, saying he was “so focused on beating” the Russian President.

The critical error came at an event marking NATO’s support for Ukraine in its war against Russia.

With a smile, Mr Zelensky shook the 81-year-old’s hand and replied: “I’m better.”

President Joe Biden called Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy the wrong name. Picture: AFP

President Joe Biden called Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy the wrong name. Picture: AFP
French President Emmanuel Macron, who is at the NATO summit and held discussions with Mr Biden, said anyone could have made the same mistake.

“It happens to everyone to have a slip of the tongue, it happens to me,” he told reporters.

It comes as the plot to dump Mr Biden as the Democratic presidential candidate is being secretly “orchestrated by Barack Obama”.

Despite publicly declaring his support, the former president was accused of pulling the strings of the campaign to pressure Mr Biden to drop out of the race after the disastrous debate performance.

The sensational claim comes as Mr Biden held a “big boy” press conference in a last-ditch effort to show he’s up to the task of beating Donald Trump in November.
Washington DC insiders went into a frenzy after it emerged George Clooney consulted with Mr Obama before publishing his calls for Mr Biden to step down. The Hollywood icon reached out to Mr Obama, who Politico reported did not object to Clooney publishing his brutal evisceration of the president.

Mr Biden’s family friends and closest media allies, Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, said the Biden campaign believes that Mr Obama is the mastermind of cascading calls to replace the Democratic presidential candidate.
“Many Democratic officials do believe that Barack Obama is quietly working behind the scenes to orchestrate this,” Mr Scarborough said. “And if Joe Biden believes that, that’s not going to get him out of the race any faster.”

In the immediate aftermath of the debate, Mr Obama fully backed Mr Biden in a statement that has been seen as disingenuous cover for the whisper campaign to replace him.

Mr Obama was recently pictured with Mr Clooney at a ritzy fundraiser for Biden’s campaign just weeks before the A-lister called on the president to drop out of the race.

“This wasn’t George Clooney,” Ms Brzezinski said. “I think that Barack Obama has a lot of influence.”
The increased leaks and infighting comes as the Biden campaign “quietly” tests Kamala Harris in internal polls against Mr Trump. The poll is one of the first indications that Mr Biden may be faltering in his unwavering decision to continue in the 2024 election race.

Only 11 Democrats have publicly called on Mr Biden to step down. But the party’s elites like former Speaker Nancy Pelosi have so far urged Mr Biden to make “the right” decision on his future but have stopped short of publicly calling for his resignation.

Oh dear, the death knell..

Barack Obama ‘behind’ plot to dump Joe Biden from 2024 presidential race against Trump​

Joe Biden has suffered a major name gaffe as Barack Obama orchestrates plans to secretly remove him from the presidential

US President Joe Biden has introduced Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky as “President Putin” in a horror gaffe at the end of the NATO summit.
“Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin,” Mr Biden said, before returning to the podium to correct himself, saying he was “so focused on beating” the Russian President.

The critical error came at an event marking NATO’s support for Ukraine in its war against Russia.

With a smile, Mr Zelensky shook the 81-year-old’s hand and replied: “I’m better.”

French President Emmanuel Macron, who is at the NATO summit and held discussions with Mr Biden, said anyone could have made the same mistake.

“It happens to everyone to have a slip of the tongue, it happens to me,” he told reporters.

It comes as the plot to dump Mr Biden as the Democratic presidential candidate is being secretly “orchestrated by Barack Obama”.

Despite publicly declaring his support, the former president was accused of pulling the strings of the campaign to pressure Mr Biden to drop out of the race after the disastrous debate performance.

The sensational claim comes as Mr Biden held a “big boy” press conference in a last-ditch effort to show he’s up to the task of beating Donald Trump in November.
Washington DC insiders went into a frenzy after it emerged George Clooney consulted with Mr Obama before publishing his calls for Mr Biden to step down. The Hollywood icon reached out to Mr Obama, who Politico reported did not object to Clooney publishing his brutal evisceration of the president.

Mr Biden’s family friends and closest media allies, Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, said the Biden campaign believes that Mr Obama is the mastermind of cascading calls to replace the Democratic presidential candidate.
“Many Democratic officials do believe that Barack Obama is quietly working behind the scenes to orchestrate this,” Mr Scarborough said. “And if Joe Biden believes that, that’s not going to get him out of the race any faster.”

In the immediate aftermath of the debate, Mr Obama fully backed Mr Biden in a statement that has been seen as disingenuous cover for the whisper campaign to replace him.

Mr Obama was recently pictured with Mr Clooney at a ritzy fundraiser for Biden’s campaign just weeks before the A-lister called on the president to drop out of the race.

“This wasn’t George Clooney,” Ms Brzezinski said. “I think that Barack Obama has a lot of influence.”
The increased leaks and infighting comes as the Biden campaign “quietly” tests Kamala Harris in internal polls against Mr Trump. The poll is one of the first indications that Mr Biden may be faltering in his unwavering decision to continue in the 2024 election race.

Only 11 Democrats have publicly called on Mr Biden to step down. But the party’s elites like former Speaker Nancy Pelosi have so far urged Mr Biden to make “the right” decision on his future but have stopped short of publicly calling for his resignation.
Hopefully Obama has some influence on changing the Democrat candidate as anyone with half a brain knows these embarrassing gaffes are not irregular & Biden should be in a nursing home.

Hopefully Obama has some influence on changing the Democrat candidate as anyone with half a brain knows these embarrassing gaffes are not irregular & Biden should be in a nursing home.
They are simply not going to change the candidate now

It has only happened (for dems anyway) twice I believe in the past and on both occasions they lost

Apparently there may also be legal implications - this relates from funds raised to actually changing the candidate on the ballot in some states

It also relates to how convincingly Biden won the primaries and the delegates who voted him in. The dems cannot just decide to change candidates now

TBH - the only person / party who is benefiting from all of this noise is trump and the GOP

I'm still amazed there has been literally no widespread coverage over trump and his suitability as a candidate to date.

In the recently released Epstein files, it's been revealed he flew on the Lolita Express to Epstein's island 69 f*cking times. Phone records of him contacting Epstein at all hours of the morning (3, 4, 5am) FFS

MSM in the US .. crickets

They are simply not going to change the candidate now

It has only happened (for dems anyway) twice I believe in the past and on both occasions they lost

Apparently there may also be legal implications - this relates from funds raised to actually changing the candidate on the ballot in some states

It also relates to how convincingly Biden won the primaries and the delegates who voted him in. The dems cannot just decide to change candidates now

TBH - the only person / party who is benefiting from all of this noise is trump and the GOP

I'm still amazed there has been literally no widespread coverage over trump and his suitability as a candidate to date.

In the recently released Epstein files, it's been revealed he flew on the Lolita Express to Epstein's island 69 f*cking times. Phone records of him contacting Epstein at all hours of the morning (3, 4, 5am) FFS

MSM in the US .. crickets
Both candidates are a huge embassment for differing reasons.

Neither is worthy of being president again.

One should be in a nursing home & the other is a complete narcissist who is only in it for himself.

Unbelievable that both parties have accepted both as candidates.

Shows the US political system is completely ****ed!

Both candidates are a huge embassment for differing reasons.

Neither is worthy of being president again.

One should be in a nursing home & the other is a complete narcissist who is only in it for himself.

Unbelievable that both parties have accepted both as candidates.

Shows the US political system is completely ****ed!
Yeah .. that's fine

The reality is that ATM there are only 2 candidates, and from what I've read that's unlikely to change at this point in time

I don't care how you look at it, trump is completely unfit to be president

Sadly this thread is full of posters who are hiding behind the expression "but they're both bad"

Yeah .. that's fine

The reality is that ATM there are only 2 candidates, and from what I've read that's unlikely to change at this point in time

I don't care how you look at it, trump is completely unfit to be president

Sadly this thread is full of posters who are hiding behind the expression "but they're both bad"
They are BOTH unsuitable to be President!

Sadly this thread is full of posters who think 1 or the other is actually suitable.

How can you have a President who regularly can't even complete sentences?

How can you have a President who should be sentenced?

I repeat their political system is ****ed!

Sadly this thread is full of posters who think 1 or the other is actually suitable.

Which I've said all along...careful they'll be calling you a Trumpster too these Biden Fanbois

They are only 2 candidates

It's really is as simple as .. just pick 1 .. that's the choice

Have you had a listen to any of trumps latest ramblings? Sharks, electric boats, electrocution, Hannibal Lecter, windmills .. FMD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are only 2 candidates

It's really is as simple as .. just pick 1 .. that's the choice
That's my point... there really is no choice as both are not deserving to be President again!

Which I've said all along...careful they'll be calling you a Trumpster too these Biden Fanbois
No danger of that as known on here I think Trump is a crook & should be in jail... whilst Biden should be in a nursing home.

So who would you prefer?

Make a choice?
How many times do I have to explain to you I choose none of the above!

Thank goodness I'm not an American.

How many times do I have to explain to you I choose none of the above!

Thank goodness I'm not an American.
Fair enough ..

No secret I'd choose Biden

Based on the Biden bashers here, it's clear a number of folk would be happy to see trump win - sad they're not particularly honest about

Fair enough ..

Based on the Biden bashers here, it's clear a number of folk would be happy to see trump win - sad they're not particularly honest about
I wouldn't be happy with either to return as President!

I'm a Trump & Biden basher... as neither are suitable for the top job.

Fair enough ..

As opposed to the Trump bashers....your self awareness needs a bit of work...

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back