Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, I’m fired up? I’m just finding it amusing. On one hand you’re acting superior that you’ve got better things to do than talk footy on a footy board and why would you bother when you can’t change anything and yet you’re posting on US politics instead. No wonder you don’t have time to discuss footy when you’re so busy solving the dysfunctional US political system
clearly you got triggered when I suggested you fellate fat orange hitler :thumbsu:

LOL

Conspiracy theorist much...

No its common sense. Its merely to highlight how Trump and his policies impact the rest of the world. Far right wing candidates contested the elections in England and France. Both lost but that doesnt mean the religious side of the LNP wont adopt Trumps policies. Especially if its to boost the relationship of the alliance if Trump puts conditions on it. Trust me on this when i say that both ALP and LNP would be strategising about what happens in a Trump presidency and what that may mean for Australia. Didnt think you were the naive type Mut!

No its common sense. Its merely to highlight how Trump and his policies impact the rest of the world. Far right wing candidates contested the elections in England and France. Both lost but that doesnt mean the religious side of the LNP wont adopt Trumps policies. Especially if its to boost the relationship of the alliance if Trump puts conditions on it. Trust me on this when i say that both ALP and LNP would be strategising about what happens in a Trump presidency and what that may mean for Australia. Didnt think you were the naive type Mut!
What's the equivelant of "reds under the bed"...that sums you up.

lol, I’m fired up? I’m just finding it amusing. On one hand you’re acting superior that you’ve got better things to do than talk footy on a footy board and why would you bother when you can’t change anything and yet you’re posting on US politics instead. No wonder you don’t have time to discuss footy when you’re so busy solving the dysfunctional US political system

This could be a PM.

This is a thread specifically about international politics. Can we stay on track please? posters shouldnt be run of this bored because they dont talk as much footy. As far as I am concerned the more the merrier on here. Talk about any international politics you like.

This could be a PM.

This is a thread specifically about international politics. Can we stay on track please? posters shouldnt be run of this bored because they dont talk as much footy. As far as I am concerned the more the merrier on here. Talk about any international politics you like.
lol, ok, where was this post when he was having a crack at posters talking footy on the footy board…..

Huh? When did you post that?

As for Trump, I can’t stand the prick

But again, if you think this is me fired up or triggered you are quite sensitive
lol .. when both of our posts get deleted for being off topic in the St Kilda thread

and you suddenly turn up in here swinging your dick around

hating trump is admirable

You betcha but one thing I'll say for you ...you have a very fertile imagination...
what I am highlighting to you is this is what unfit for office in a Trump candidacy is odds on to look like. Doesnt mean it will. Hell he could come in and be the best damn president since Lincoln. Solve the worlds problems and be a pure gentleman. But we both know he will push boundaries. The BLM democratic movement shows you just how influential US politics is. We had people in Australia join in. We had people in Australia support the Jan 6s, we even had people on this site claim the election was stolen and tried posting evidence. So is it really a stretch in a Trump presidency to suggest that an anti abortion bill could be greenlit in Australia based on the fact Trump has some support here and the LNP are religious and backed by the church?

lol .. when both of our posts get deleted for being off topic in the St Kilda thread

and you suddenly turn up in here swinging your dick around

hating trump is admirable
I didn’t see your post. I know mine was deleted quick.

I had a look at this thread today seeing the reaction to Biden losing it, then I saw your comments on the footy board and I laughed at the irony. I’d thought I’d laugh some more over here and you haven’t disappointed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t see your post. I know mine was deleted quick.

I had a look at this thread today seeing the reaction to Biden losing it, then I saw your comments on the footy board and I laughed at the irony. I’d thought I’d laugh some more over here and you haven’t disappointed
lol .. of course you didn't

And of course you did :thumbsu:

what I am highlighting to you is this is what unfit for office in a Trump candidacy is odds on to look like. Doesnt mean it will. Hell he could come in and be the best damn president since Lincoln. Solve the worlds problems and be a pure gentleman. But we both know he will push boundaries. The BLM democratic movement shows you just how influential US politics is. We had people in Australia join in. We had people in Australia support the Jan 6s, we even had people on this site claim the election was stolen and tried posting evidence. So is it really a stretch in a Trump presidency to suggest that an anti abortion bill could be greenlit in Australia based on the fact Trump has some support here and the LNP are religious and backed by the church?
The US now has the same abortion law situation as we've had forever - it's a state decision, not federal.

If I were in America, I wouldn't bother voting.

I have already said this, yet here you are persisting.

There is literally NO choice as both are an embarrassment as President.
You must spend a lot of time picking splinters out of your backside, given your love of sitting on the fence.

You must spend a lot of time picking splinters out of your backside, given your love of sitting on the fence.
You spend a lot of time defending incompetence.

I call it as I see it.

You can't handle the truth! ;)

F*** me. Apparently the shooter killed someone in the crowd, then secret service took him out.

Trump lucky to be alive but sadly I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this kind of thing. Today is a continued pulling on the same thread that led to the Jan 6 riots. Violence is the inevitable endpoint of where American politics is heading.

F*** me. Apparently the shooter killed someone in the crowd, then secret service took him out.

Trump lucky to be alive but sadly I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this kind of thing. Today is a continued pulling on the same thread that led to the Jan 6 riots. Violence is the inevitable endpoint of where American politics is heading.

Its something that should never be condoned. The reason is it makes things worse, not better and its never the answer to the problem.

America is an aggressively violent country right now and Trump is very much to blame. His divide and conquer style politics paints everyone as enemies and his stance on abortion and women's rights.

Good point .. Alex Jones was hosting a space on twitter on Friday called "assassinate Biden"

TBH, Im not at all surprised

And then you have Kevin Robert's, president of the Heritage Foundation, in a public speech proclaiming the "second American revolution will be bloodless, if the left allow it to be"

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back