Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you even take time to listen to Trumps rally speeches? He doesn’t want unity, he wants confrontation.

And his supporters, lap it up.

Trump is a stain on humanity.
Why would you want to listen to a Trump speech? I could think of a million things that would be a better use of your time.

Why would you want to listen to a Trump speech? I could think of a million things that would be a better use of your time.
Everything he says is on repeat. So boring. Surely everyone tunes out. He sounds flat. Will just replace crooked Joe Biden with Crooked Kamala. Such a pathetic old man.

Probably not for this thread, but honestly when was the last time you heard good political speeches ?

Zelenski in the early days of the Russian invasion (and his ambassador to the UN) did some good ones, Obama regardless of what you thought of his politics was really good at speeches.

Pretty lacking from what I've seen over the last few years of elections I've followed.

Probably not for this thread, but honestly when was the last time you heard good political speeches ?

Zelenski in the early days of the Russian invasion (and his ambassador to the UN) did some good ones, Obama regardless of what you thought of his politics was really good at speeches.

Pretty lacking from what I've seen over the last few years of elections I've followed.
I don't know that it was good, but it was pretty damn funny

Who could forget trumps speech that was plagiarized from Reece Witherspoon's character in "Legally Blonde"

Triggered much!!! 😂 🤣 :laughv1:

Angry Tantrum GIF by The X Factor

The response from someone who has no substantive response.

It should happen. If the Dems don't think he's physically or mentally up to another term, is he up to remaining president? Clearly he isn't. He's vague and doddering and in so many cases unable to hold a single train of thought or put together a coherent sentence. It's ridiculous he's lasted this long as the leader of the most powerful country.

Dems need to grow a pair and replace him now but I'm not sure they'd chance creating the opportunity for Harris to possibly shoot herself in the foot in the lead up to the election, or to give the GOP the chance to scrutinise her every move in the role of President so they can proclaim she's already shown she's not capable.

I'm assuming Harris is the default if Joe's removed before the end of his term.

This is not right though.

He may think he has the ability to act in the remaining term, but not for another four years.

It is like saying Tex should retire immediately now, because he won't be able to contribute in 3 years' time.

Getting an endorsement from that loser is a massive self own. Luckily for Fox News, their viewers probably couldn't point to the UK if they were shown a map.
"unimpressive and unable to do the job."...a criticism coming from Lis Truss... GUFFAW

He may think he has the ability to act in the remaining term, but not for another four years.

It is like saying Tex should retire immediately now, because he won't be able to contribute in 3 years' time.
True, but Im also going on what I see and it ain't pretty at all.

Fantastic that he's been coerced into pulling out. Too bad Trump's dad didn't do the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they could get Biden to step down immediately it actually would favour the democrats. They can use the too old and cognitive decline rhetoric against Trump. Trump is the same age Biden was at the last election. Trump for all the anti Biden stuff is showing all the same signs. He loses his way in speeches a lot. THey can say Biden couldnt even finish his presidency, do you think Vance is a good replacement?

What is diminishing the Biden presidency is all these questions around his health. Him finishing the term is merely treading water trying not to sink to prove a point at the expense of governing the country. Think about the legacy on his presidency if within 2 years he is completely incapacitated due to his cognitive decline. Which I hate to say it, looks like it could happen. Alzheimers / dementia is not an over night thing. When people write about his presidency, they will simply write about his health and all the signs he showed during the presidency and this could blow back hard on the democrats if its found out that not only they knew he had these health issues they ignored them to win votes. Which then begs the question, who is actually making the decisions?

I do think he has to go. If he retires now, he will get plaudits for recognising his health and putting the country ahead of his own personal feelings.

Amusing that the GOP are more concerned about their racists then we are here 🤣

does explain why a couple of posters have gone quiet.

Edit - oh not they moved to the white people only thread political correctness thread.

Found this, thought it might tickle some peoples fancy.

Last edited:

Amusing that the GOP are more concerned about their racists then we are here 🤣

does explain why a couple of posters have gone quiet.

Edit - oh not they moved to the white people only thread political correctness thread.

Found this, thought it might tickle some peoples fancy.

no, they are worried about pushing the progressive arm and women to Harris. Instead of worrying about it they should get out on the front foot and actually publicly destroy the racists and sexists.

Its incredibly easy.

Trump 'I want to make it clear, I welcome Harris as a possible opponent and I do not condone any racist or sexist attacks on her. Nor does this party. I will personally remove your membership from this party if I hear any attacks. It does not help the republican party and actually paints the party in a bad light. So if you do participate in this rhetoric, you are no friend to me or the party'

In just 2 minutes Trump could silence all those individuals. But he wont do it. We all know he will be the first to crack a sexist Joke and make racist statements about her culture.

Well I’d rather a President with a laugh than a President with an incontinence pad.
Well that won't be anything new for the President of the USA with Biden their current best customer and for the last 4 years... 😂 :toilet:

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back