Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok they’re massively into voter suppression and they felt they had a comfortable lead but now that Kamala will be no pushover by the looks of it, will the GOP start to panic?

Do they have something up their sleeve?
What might happen?

Black Swan event?
False flag?

It is a certainty Trump will lose this election now.

The media are reporting nothing but positives with Kamala and overnight all the polls skyrocketed in Harris favour at the expense of Trumps vote. If it was a year out from the election, I think we could say she is just riding a popularity high that once the campaign kicks off it will even up again. But we are only 2 months out from the POTUS election run starts.

It will be almost impossible to stop this momentum from a Trump campaign perspective. Not if he deals in bullying, sexism and racism. I think if he came out today and really approached it balanced and gave a classy speech that focused on the policys refraining from end of the world type rhetoric, he maybe able to minimise the losses and impact the momentum.

Anything else, whining about Biden and the media and everything else is merely going to make it worse.

Right now, the Democrats have this election in the bag.

It is a certainty Trump will lose this election now.

The media are reporting nothing but positives with Kamala and overnight all the polls skyrocketed in Harris favour at the expense of Trumps vote. If it was a year out from the election, I think we could say she is just riding a popularity high that once the campaign kicks off it will even up again. But we are only 2 months out from the POTUS election run starts.

It will be almost impossible to stop this momentum from a Trump campaign perspective. Not if he deals in bullying, sexism and racism. I think if he came out today and really approached it balanced and gave a classy speech that focused on the policys refraining from end of the world type rhetoric, he maybe able to minimise the losses and impact the momentum.

Anything else, whining about Biden and the media and everything else is merely going to make it worse.

Right now, the Democrats have this election in the bag.
A certainty? 😀

OMG you keep getting my hopes up. Stop it!

Nothing concerning about this at all.

In that same speech, he called Karmala Harris “a bum”, yes “a bum” a number of times. No respect at all.

He has no moral or ethical compass but his brain dead supporters can’t see it.

Mind you, what does one expect from a convicted felon, sex offender and bankrupt individual.

In that same speech, he called Karmala Harris “a bum”, yes “a bum” a number of times. No respect at all.

He has no moral or ethical compass but his brain dead supporters can’t see it.

Mind you, what does one expect from a convicted felon, sex offender and bankrupt individual.
He's simply a despicable human being.

While there's around half of the US people who don't deserve that s**tstain, there's around half that do deserve him.

Where’s MTG now?
I’ll bet not a word from her about this.

Capturing El Mayo is huge... as many believe he has been the true head, even when El Chapo was in his prime.

Rumoured he had paid off American authorities to stay out of trouble til now.

Last edited:
Haha. Trump is terrified of debating Harris.

Trump knew he had Biden's measure given he struggles to finish a sentence... but a completely different proposition against a lawyer who doesn't need to be in a nursing home.

Trump is all bravado, but he knows when someone has his measure, so expect he won't do another debate.

At least the Democrats finally bit the bullet to ditch Biden so the Americans should have at least 1 electable candidate.

He's simply a despicable human being.

While there's around half of the US people who don't deserve that s**tstain, there's around half that do deserve him.
Tells you a lot about America that so many worship Trump & follow him like lemmings...

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back