Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Well when you consider the utter dumbness of Trump and the incoherent ramblings of Biden, at the time Biden was still running, even the gobsmacking idiocy of Kennedy was a legitimate contender for the lesser of evils prize.

However, Rogan, champion of far right ****wits and peddler of mis&disinformation, relies on making ****witted comments to keep banking the $millions, and his disciples saliva over every word.

Of the snippets I've had the misfortune to witness, with the tripe he's vomited in the past It's difficult to determine if he is or isn't serious because no person of rational balanced thinking would come out with some of the things he says. I'm not sure he actually means this about Kennedy, but it keeps his gazillion followers clicking and in awe.

Last edited:
What idiot Albo is doing to this country.

In the first two minutes, Craig Kelly has proven how dumb he is. Didn’t even bother to watch after that.

People employed as at June 2022 - 13,599,300 Unemployed 493,900

People employed as at June 2024 - 14,402,500 Unemployed 605,100

Source : ABS

Now whilst unemployment has gone up by 111,200 we also see the number of jobs created is 803,200.

The guy is a buffoon.

lol what a loser

From the way Trump operates, I can only assume that he had every attention to get Mexico to pay for it, regardless of legal standing. I think he thought politics was like business. He could just walk in their throw his standing around and do deals by strong arming them into doing his bidding. No doubt what he has done a million times in Trump land. I think Trump found out the hard way that its a lot harder to blackmail other countries into submission.

On the other hand, being Trump is an extremely lazy individual who openly worked the least amount of hours and traveled the least as a president, I question whether he even picked up the phone. Probably had some subordinate do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🎶Nobody loves him, everybody hates him, think he’ should go eat brain worms🎶

The problem is there is nothing the artists and labels can do but ban them from future use. So with billions of songs to choose from, they can bunny hop around artists and labels and nothing can stop them from unauthorized use. As long as they only do it once.

If the moment continues, Trump could be in trouble. They still have the DNC to come which means Trump won’t be front and centre - he will absolutely loose it, expect more name calling.

What seems to have happen is those backing RFK and the double no-haters (hate both Trump and Biden) have moved to Harris/Walz now that it isn’t a choice between two old men.

The dementia is seriously kicking in but the GOP have attachment themselves to him so they can reap what the sowed.

A lot of folk on twitter talking about his lisping. The rumour is that the soft palate in the roof of his mouth has gone and he wears some sort of prosthetic.

Roof of his mouth has gone as a result decades of cocaine abuse

A lot of folk on twitter talking about his lisping. The rumour is that the soft palate in the roof of his mouth has gone and he wears some sort of prosthetic.

Roof of his mouth has gone as a result decades of cocaine abuse

Trump is not a well man. Physically he is not well. It would not surprise me if he is hiding a huge health secret. For example, they dont call him 'Von Shittsen Pantsed' for nothing. Its because he smells like poop. It was said, his lawyers and people around him in court could smell shit. Literal shit. In other words he is likely incontinent which if you dont have control over your bowels and falling asleep all the time, it suggests major health problems. At the end of the day he is a 78yo who hasnt looked after himself a day in his life.

Is this why he keeps bringing up Hannibal Lecter?

He is becoming confused. But I dont think he is confusing these two. He is using scare tactics that because illegals are coming in, the government doesnt know where they are from and that there are criminals and rapists and no doubt he is trying to get the image of danger.

His use of Hannibal Lecter though is a massive red flag. Name confusion is a sign of dementia.

One must chuckle at how good the social media team for Harris is.

She could be completely usless, but they are making Trump look, well like normal people knew he was a decade ago.

One must chuckle at how good the social media team for Harris is.

She could be completely usless, but they are making Trump look, well like normal people knew he was a decade ago.

Everything is going wrong for the republicans now. There is no way the democrats will lose the momentum. She is only going to get stronger. I think we are within a week or two, maybe after the democratic convention where the election will begin to be called. But Harris already holds a lead that indicates she will demolish Trump in the election.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back