Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

F*ck he's a moron

And yes, he should suspend himself

How tf he's got high level security clearances is becoming more of a mystery everyday

And trump wants him in his cabinet, what a sh*t show
He's hardly a moron.

campaigner yes. Moron no, because he knows the freehand open slather he'll have with Trump as prez. He's being very smart.

I hope America turns on him.

It's interesting how the other nations are attempting to interfere with the US elections.

Russia strongly favours Trump. Trump is Putin's sock puppet, and the two have a well established bromance, brought on by Trump's admiration for dictators worldwide.

Iran favours Harris. They see that there's a better chance of having sanctions lifted under a Democrat president than there is under Trump.

China sees both as being equally problematic. China policy is almost completely bipartisan in the USA. All China can hope to do is destabilise American democracy in general.

It's interesting how the other nations are attempting to interfere with the US elections.

Russia strongly favours Trump. Trump is Putin's sock puppet, and the two have a well established bromance, brought on by Trump's admiration for dictators worldwide.

Iran favours Harris. They see that there's a better chance of having sanctions lifted under a Democrat president than there is under Trump.

China sees both as being equally problematic. China policy is almost completely bipartisan in the USA. All China can hope to do is destabilise American democracy in general.
Their utmost aim is to destabilise America

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if anyone else has continued to follow this, but do we think some of our MAGA crew are actually being paid or where just suckered into it all.

States.” To do so, the Russian government would emphasize that Republicans are “victims of discrimination of people of color” and promote conspiracies that white middle-class people are being discriminated against.

Internet,” and monitored social media influencers. The Russians planned to build relationships with prolific posters who were “proponents of traditional values, who stand up for ending the war in Ukraine and peaceful relations between the US and Russia, and who are ready to get involved in the promotion of the project narratives.”

i know our board is much more accepting of racism, bigotry and misinformation than the broader community, but what about Russian assets...🤣

Man of the people.
When a potential trillionaire is pushing us to vote Trump in to continue to line his own pockets and avoid paying any tax. What a selfish pr**k

It's interesting that when they discuss bringing back "their" perception of the good old days of the 50's and 60's they never mention bringing back the same tax laws

Or for that matter the same media laws

Going to be interesting to find out the media/ influencers being paid off by russia to push their narratives and sow discord here
I like it when they mess up the bots.

Twitter posts that start with "As a black woman I support Trump and blah blah blah". Verified account with a picture and name of a middle aged white dude.

Good stuff.

Twitter posts that start with "As a black woman I support Trump and blah blah blah". Verified account with a picture and name of a middle aged white dude.

Good stuff.
They do it in real life too.

image.jpg

LOL LOL LOL

Pelosi seriously is she out of her mind?

I watched that, and now that the brain damage has worn off from those two talking heads giving me my opinions and I can think for myself again, I still don't know which question it was that she can't answer, cos she answered them all?

Good stuff.
There is spate of this 1 floating around straight out of the bot farms atm

Not the 2 NAFO posters, the other clown they're lampooning

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back