Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being Howard Dean and watching Trump at the debate. He got a little over excited at a rally one time and everyone thought he was a freak and his campaign never recovered. That was in 2004 though. 20 years later and we've reached a point where a candidate is rambling conspiracy theory bullshit about people eating cats and dogs and he still has a decent chance of winning.

Must have done okay, because guess what…I am getting a personal tour of the border with Sheriff Dannels

😛

Wow, she COMPLETELY owned him. He fell for every trap and failed to land any punches on her potential areas of weakness IMO

Every poll and article I have seen saying she won - and he LOST IT - but admittedly thats without lowering my IQ and turning on Fox News.

Betting ODDS changed from Harris $2 (or slightly higher) BEFORE to her now being outright favourite $1.83 (Sportsbet).

Trainwreck Trump.

Kamala is totally owning him in this debate.
Trump sounds like a whiny little tattletale🤣

I actually thought he would perform better but was absolutely useless. The 'sounds bites' all around the world now focussing on his stupid comment about illegal immigrants eating 'cats and dogs' after 'he saw it on TV'. Listening/reading Oz, UK and US papers and thats been the headline in a number of newspapers. Totally laughable - he isnt up to it and a fraction of the IQ of Harris

Inflation and illegal immigrants (which he did keep repeating) were the 2 core areas to focus but he just didnt land punches.

You're FIRED Trumpy and given Dems SO MANY follow up TV ads now - eating cats and dogs. executing babies after they are born and much more

EDIT - couldnt resist and had to check out Fox News....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Crows tie?

You speak really well, congrats on putting yourself out there
I do have plenty of Crows gear—but not a tie 😂

I’m going to make these simple comments.

Mutineer says he isn’t a Trumper however over the past few pages all he has posted is anti-Kamala Harris stuff.

Now I’m clear I’m a fan of Kamala coz I despise Trump and everything he stands for, I’m being totally honest.

Mutineer on the other hand his postings and actions truly reflect who he is backing. And it ain’t Kamala or being neutral.

PS : Expecting a laughing emoji.

I’d be interested to know how many of those followers are in the US.
Good question and not sure but the US is seeing record amount of young female voters register to vote after Tay Tay encouraged fans to vote the other week - funnily enough it really fired the Fox News team up saying she should keep out of politics etc. Despite the fact she wasn’t endorsing any candidate at this stage.

Trump is close to the most disgusting individual I have ever witnessed and I will be personally devastated if he gets in. How many previous senior Trump staff members have come out being openly critical of him and saying they will back Harris. Even the Cheney family FFS and it’s doesn’t get more Republican than them. Pence also distancing himself.

How Trump tries to keep spinning stuff with “fake news” etc despite clearly being THE person who lies and cheats constantly is just a joke. I hope today is a major nail in his coffin as I fear for the western world as we know it if the convicted felon somehow scrapes in again (despite losing the popular vote by millions).

I am just dumbfounded that there are SO MANY stupid Americans that buy his shit. It’s very embarrassing- “the flyover people” and the ultra rich wanting tax cuts

OMG the immeasurable distance between the intellect of Harris and Trump.

Surely the American people can see what a fool Trump is. He's simply embarrassing.
Just said the same thing. It’s extraordinary that he is anywhere near Harris in the polls and any chance to win. Liar, cheater, felon and as valueless as any western politician I have ever seen.

It’s all just so fake - his wife clearly hates him based on their public interactions over the years.

Compare that to a very very decent person in Kamala who is authentic, principled, hard working, ultra smart, empathetic and with values and vision that I would have thought most normal person could relate to. Assuming she can stand up globally on big picture issues inc security - esp against the “strong men” - she will be a great President IMO

Just said the same thing. It’s extraordinary that he is anywhere near Harris in the polls and any chance to win. Liar, cheater, felon and as valueless as any western politician I have ever seen.

It’s all just so fake - his wife clearly hates him based on their public interactions over the years.

Compare that to a very very decent person in Kamala who is authentic, principled, hard working, ultra smart, empathetic and with values and vision that I would have thought most normal person could relate to. Assuming she can stand up globally on big picture issues inc security - esp against the “strong men” - she will be a great President IMO

Well Kamala was a prosecutor for many years and it showed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back