Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

its funny, i just saw the racists for Trump video come up again on social media, then I came here.

Anyway, just on the disaster in the US.

I don't remeber Australia ever having to setup a disinformation page.

Don't get me wrong, I can see it halpening in the future, but far out.

Last edited:

I have never seen a level of disinformation and denial of facts like what is going on now from MAGA in this election campaign. Its become so laughable, so outrageous that I can only come to the conclusion its just expert trolling now. there is no way this many people are as dumb as a box of rocks. Its almost as if people are just competing to see who can say the stupidest shit about Harris to see who believes it.

I think in half the people commenting on Harris negatively probably arent even Trump supporters, they just think its funny as to what gets repeated in the media. I have been following the election campaigns for over 12 months. From the primaries to now and what we are seeing is downright the worst level of election campaigning I have ever seen from anywhere on the planet.

Im going to be honest, im burnt out. The negativity and outright stupidity is making me angry. Im going to probably tune out from much of the commentary from now on. Probably still comment on here from time to time but omg, life is too short to surround yourself with the dumbest rhetoric from the stupidest people on the planet.

you really aren't coping well with a black female potential president are you 🤣

Make no mistake, the only reason a sexual predator is still a candidate for president is purely because there is a women running, the black wasnt even the excuse they needed. Thats just an added extra for the racists to complain about.

Make no mistake, the only reason a sexual predator is still a candidate for president is purely because there is a women running, the black wasnt even the excuse they needed. Thats just an added extra for the racists to complain about.
Rubbish. Trump's chances of winning got considerably worse when Harris replaced a white guy as the Democrat nominee.

Rubbish. Trump's chances of winning got considerably worse when Harris replaced a white guy as the Democrat nominee.

old guy. If she was a white 40 something year old candidate against Trump, She would be running against someone else. But a black women means a sexual predator and likely pedo gets a shot they should never have had.

you really aren't coping well with a black female potential president are you 🤣
Mmm, to be honest Cap based on your posts I don’t think your life will be complete until there is a black female president.
The sad thing is I don’t think you care about the intellect of the person as long as they are hard left, black and female.

Mmm, to be honest Cap based on your posts I don’t think your life will be complete until there is a black female president.
The sad thing is I don’t think you care about the intellect of the person as long as they are hard left, black and female.

She has had an outstanding professional career. There is literally more evidence of Trump being a dingbat than Kamala. Yet because Trump says she is low IQ people run and jump with it because it suits their narrative.

But tell me, even if she is low IQ, thats an excuse for a sexual predator to be the ruler of the free world? are you ****ing kidding me?

She has had an outstanding professional career. There is literally more evidence of Trump being a dingbat than Kamala. Yet because Trump says she is low IQ people run and jump with it because it suits their narrative.

But tell me, even if she is low IQ, thats an excuse for a sexual predator to be the ruler of the free world? are you ****ing kidding me?
This just shows how loose you all are, I never even mentioned Trump 😂

My opinion of her is based on the interviews I have seen over the last few years .
My opinion on Cap and he/her/they Posts are based on 13 years of this forum.

I have a broad but right leaning political view derived from a hard working family Protestant work ethic that our
wonderful country was built on. Not the activists of the left we see today.

This just shows how loose you all are, I never even mentioned Trump 😂

My opinion of her is based on the interviews I have seen over the last few years .
My opinion on Cap and he/her/they Posts are based on 13 years of this forum.

I have a broad but right leaning political view derived from a hard working family Protestant work ethic that our
wonderful country was built on. Not the activists of the left we see today.

But thats the option. Her or a sexual predator. Thats it. And you literally dont have any evidence to suggest a low iq. All her professional and political career is outstanding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back