Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok can see you have lost it now so will leave it.
BUT can still only assume it was you that made that report resulting in a ban for
me from a person coming from a position of ignorance to the term Watermelons. 🍉.
Unless you can help me out by saying it wasn’t you.
What? it's a public holiday 🤣, unless you are in Victoria.

No idea when you used the term watermelon, I'm sure I'll be surprised.

But yes, this is where all Trump fans get to, you want to support him no matter what.

That's cool, but just say that. You don't need to run around in circles.

What? it's a public holiday 🤣, unless you are in Victoria.

No idea when you used the term watermelon, but it won't suprise me to find out.

But yes, this is where all Trump fans get to, you want to support him no matter what.

That's cool, but just say that. You don't need to run around in circles.
No circles Cap.
Don’t particularly like Trump for the record.
But don’t want the USA in the hands of the Democrats , the world economy can’t afford it.

No circles Cap.
But don’t want the USA in the hands of the Democrats , the world economy can’t afford it.
genuinely why?

I don't see a great deal of difference between normal Republicans and Democrats in relation to the global economy.

I do hope Harris helps Ukraine finish off Russia which will resolve a few global issues. Trump won't do that.

No circles Cap.
Are you able explain what the dems are currently doing to the world economy and what trump is planning to do that will be an improvement?

genuinely why?

I don't see a great deal of difference between normal Republicans and Democrats in relation to the global economy.

I do hope Harris helps Ukraine finish off Russia which will resolve a few global issues. Trump won't do that.
Are you able explain what the dems are currently doing to the world economy and what trump is planning to do that will be an improvement?

Honestly, not when it would probably open days of discussion which would do no good or alter any of our opinions.

Honestly, not when it would probably open days of discussion which would do no good or alter any of our opinions.
Fair enough

A couple of points on what trump has discussed to date. He wants to reintroduce tariffs which I believe an overwhelming majority of economists have panned (90+%) stating it would push the US economy into recession

And taxation. He again wants to raise the tax burden for low and middle income earners whilst reducing taxes on corporates and the super wealthy. And it appears he wants to 'pay' for the tax reductions by cutting spending in areas like health care and education

Fair enough

A couple of points on what trump has discussed to date. He wants to reintroduce tariffs which I believe an overwhelming majority of economists have panned (90+%) stating it would push the US economy into recession

And taxation. He again wants to raise the tax burden for low and middle income earners whilst reducing taxes on corporates and the super wealthy. And it appears he wants to 'pay' for the tax reductions by cutting spending in areas like health care and education
Trump is an isolationist, it's not even possible to be not from the US and think his economics will benefit the broader world economy

Heck it more than likely won't benefit the US one.

Mmm, to be honest Cap based on your posts I don’t think your life will be complete until there is a black female president.
The sad thing is I don’t think you care about the intellect of the person as long as they are hard left, black and female.
He keeps posting comments with racist undertones at me trying to get me to bite, the last time I bit I copped a week off yet he goes unscathed with the mods.

Truth be known he's nothing more than a sad pathetic individual.

He keeps posting comments with racist undertones at me trying to get me to bite, the last time I bit I copped a week off yet he goes unscathed with the mods.

Truth be known he's nothing more than a sad pathetic individual.
Undertones? Ive been explicitly clear.

Everyone knows exaclty what you are, that's why I get a laugh outof you.

You copped a week off because of your own actions, take some accountability for yourself for once and stop being a victim.

Last edited:
Trump and Trumpists trying portray Harris as having a low IQ???

FMD you can't make this shit up. LMFAO.

LOL - ****ing Einstein Trump 😂... did he actually get around to injecting that antiseptic into his veins? Hahahahahaha, and that was just the tip of his LowIQ iceberg.
I'm struggling with the existing GOP being better economic managers and therefore better for the global economy

Covid notwithstanding, trump tax cuts to corporates and the super wealthy have largely been pointed at as the major reason for his administration being responsible for largest increase the US national debt in their entire history

Unemployment - skyrocketed - and funnily enough crime along with it (bit of a no brainer)

And weirdly the US has now been credited with having the fastest economy to recover from Covid

I'm struggling with the existing GOP being better economic managers and therefore better for the global economy

Covid notwithstanding, trump tax cuts to corporates and the super wealthy have largely been pointed at as the major reason for his administration being responsible for largest increase the US national debt in their entire history

Unemployment - skyrocketed - and funnily enough crime along with it (bit of a no brainer)

And weirdly the US has now been credited with having the fastest economy to recover from Covid
What?!

Lies!

Fake news!

He has the best record of any US president. Just ask him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back