Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

As I have said before why do those who love Trump always cry that they’re victims, just like he does?
I would hate my kids and grandkids to grow up with such a victim mentality, is is very unbecoming.
Oh they are just cowards. They post stuff they know is offensive to people because it makes them feel better about their own shortcomings, but the moment they get push back its a big cry.

Thats one of the reasons Trump attracts the proud boy types, he gives them affirmation of their views and makes them feel comfortable saying the bad parts out loud without repercussions.

Last edited:
Its a generic statement with no facts based on absolutely nothing other than stereotypes. The stock market is the single biggest indicator and its purring all over the world. The USA isnt the world nor does it have much of an impact on other countries economies. Australias direct economy is more effected by China and even the boycott didnt really damage it. So this fake belief that any president of one country can effect world economies is complete trash. Its scare mongering, not even at its finest.
Interesting stats

5% - US population as a % of the worlds
20% - US energy consumption as a % of the worlds
25% - US economy (GDP) as a % of the worlds
50% - US sharemarkets (market capitalisation) as a % of the worlds total sharemarket value

I remember these stats from an economics presentation within the last 2-3 years. Can’t imagine it’s changed too much.

The old saying, “if Wall Street sneezes the Aussie market catches a cold”. That said, China certainly has become a bigger driver of our fortunes in the last 10-20 years and they are probably the biggest concern from an economic perspective (see Japans slow deflation of asset values over circa 30 years after their ridiculous boom in assets (property and shares) busted in the late 80’s/early 90’s)

Oh they are just cowards. They post stuff they know is offensive to people because it makes them feel better about their own shortcomings, but the moment they get push back its a big cry.

Thats one of the reasons Trump attracts the proud boy types, he gives them affirmation of their views and makes them feel comfortable saying the bad parts out loud without repercussions.
Well for at least 20 mins of his rambling incoherent speeches before people get bored shitless and start leave en masse

I see them not voting, and I even see some that havent refrained from backing Trump maybe even sumbitting scribble or something on a piece of paper.

Politicians by large are not stupid people. They generally protect themselves first. Some of even Trumps biggest supporters in congress are probably questioning the future of it. Some are certainly going to be tossed out.

I also think many are under estimating the impact of the horrendous lies they are regurgitating on their future lively hoods. Cancel culture is a thing and some of these people may find it very hard to afford a living if they cant find a job.
I can't stop seeing Al Capone having a dance. ;)

True

I think its just trolling. It has to be. Its one thing to make all this stuff up and pretend to believe it and cry victim, its another for it to translate to votes. All these people stating they will vote Trump in Polls is meaningless if they dont go and vote.

Will those people honestly go and stand in line for 8 hours at a voting booth to vote? Its a very big if.

Harris is on track to win the popular vote and its not going to be remotely close.

You would assume that eventually the Democrats will be able to get the political will to get rids of the EC.

That forces Republicans to start being normal again and will absolutely help their democracy

Not sure how they will be able to do it given the Republicans have only won the popular vote once in eight elections, probably going to be once in 9 elections.

If they move away from electoral college, then the Republicans will unlikely ever be back in power - the demographics of the USA will see to that.

You do have to love how a hick in Cody, Wyoming has greater power than a suburbanite in Los Angeles, California.

It's a public holiday

Or you calling your self insecure?

Its very very simple.

You've decided to put aside the racism, the bigotry and the intolerance to try and see something to support.

Setting aside how bad Trump was as a President its astounding someone who alleges to be protestant with daughters is happy to support that kind of behaviour and it is a sign of someones character.

The racists and bigots on here who call me a lefty can do whatever they want, they don't have to be like that 🤣

Cap, there is nothing wrong with being a lefty tho.

Generally a person on the left has more tolerance of those on the right, believes in a fairer society and is not intimidated by women in power.

No circles Cap.
Don’t particularly like Trump for the record.
But don’t want the USA in the hands of the Democrats , the world economy can’t afford it.

Honestly, not when it would probably open days of discussion which would do no good or alter any of our opinions.

In other words, you got nothing.

Typical of your type, when confronted to back it up with evidence, you cower and whimper.

And for the record, it is a discussion board and we have been talking about this election for months, so what is a few more days.

Cap, there is nothing wrong with being a lefty tho.

Generally a person on the left has more tolerance of those on the right, believes in a fairer society and is not intimidated by women in power.
Oh I don't care what people call me, but we are talking about some of the most intolerant and ignorant posters still of bigfooty so it would be problematic not being to the left of them and I would hate to be considered one of them.

what are your thoughts on the US election? Seems to be remaining close, you get the feeling no EC no Trump though.

Typical of your type, when confronted to back it up with evidence, you cower and whimper.

And for the record, it is a discussion board and we have been talking about this election for months, so what is a few more days.
So Bring in the ###### of the forum.😂
Your posting spoke for itself early days and why I have never engaged with as one of the
few I have no scrap of respect for and is bereft of football knowledge imo .
That has not changed to be sucked in to your circle jerk .

Adios

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Bring in the ###### of the forum.😂
Your posting spoke for itself early days and why I have never engaged with as one of the
few I have no scrap of respect for and is bereft of football knowledge imo .
That has not changed to be sucked in to your circle jerk .

Adios

This is one of the dumbest posts of the year on bigfooty. Impressively stupid doesnt even begin to describe this piece of crap ive quoted.

This is one of the dumbest posts of the year on bigfooty. Impressively stupid doesnt even begin to describe this piece of crap ive quoted.
Nah there are plenty better

Tip

Search Portugal on this forum.
Read your posts
And reflect.

Not footy club type , more a typist type.

Adios to you too.

Just ignore the troll. Since he first posted on here its just been crap of the highest order trying to bait us. The first clue he is being a troll is in the pathetic nature of his posting. His replies are that of a 12yo in special class. Time to move on.

Just ignore the troll. Since he first posted on here its just been crap of the highest order trying to bait us. The first clue he is being a troll is in the pathetic nature of his posting. His replies are that of a 12yo in special class. Time to move on.

Not only offensive to many but also very very behind the times.

you are right, i apologise to everyone for suggesting a 12yo in special class would lower their standards so horrendously as to post the crap you do. My bad!
Doesn’t hide your true thoughts to what is an insult sadly.
And concerned the education system in “Portugal” has not progressed beyond special classes.

Doesn’t hide your true thoughts to what is an insult sadly.
And concerned the education system in “Portugal” has not progressed beyond special classes.

Anyways, you need to go. Trolling this thread is not welcome. We have engaged with you long enough. You continued to provide nothing of substance just stupid replies when challenged to back up your statements. So dont bother replying, well you can if you want but you will no longer be acknowledged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back