_Interpol_

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2008
Down on the corner
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Sth Dragons, MVFC, Leeds
1. Lol @ Travis Varcoe; way to earn that spot of yours sonny! Anyone >>> Varcoe. Well done disgracing the #5 guernsey!

2. Lol @ Mark Blake: Hahahahah, you stuck around that pathetic club that gave you the finger 12 months ago so you could taste premiership glory! Well done with that.

3. Lol @ Matthew Stokes; always knew he was pretty average and just looking good in a good side. What a chump!

4. Lol @ Bomber Thompson & his arrogant sidekicks; So damn arrogant they didn't even pick the best side yesterday. Wanted to get a premiership into a few young players who weren't good enough to even be there. Just so they could claim they had young players in their side. Wojac should have been there ahead of Varcoe, Taylor is a useless spud who was owned by Roughead, Chapman was underdone but given the nod just because he is Paul Chapman. (Chapman not young i know, just injured and crap).

5. Lol @ Matthew Scarlett; that's what you get you piece of crap. Karma is a b!tch!

6. Lol @ Cam Mooney; YOU CHOKER!!!! Dead in front and you choked!!!

7. Lol @ all the Geelong fans having massive cracks at Riewoldt when he didn't go so well in the first final; didn't you wish you had someone like him actually doing something and working hard in your forward line, not selfish losers like Johnson taking pot shots from the boundary? Roo redeemed himself, your pathetic mob does not have the chance to do so! HAHA

8. Lol @ James Bartel; I can't believe he got lost driving to the 'G yesterday and didn't turn up to the game! Unbelievable stuff.

9. Lol @ Tom Harley, Darren Milburn & Andrew Mackie; nice work being too scared to take on Roughead. He smashed Taylor, but because you lost are useless 1-on-1, you just sat around playing loose. Proved what we all though.

10. Lol @ EACH AND EVERY GEELONG FAN!!!; Cop that! You arrogant losers thought you had it won, and you know it. You copped everything you deserve, you are a joke, massive chokers. Now bugger off back to sleep hollow!

GO YOU HAWKERS!!!

Lol @ Bomber Thompson for eating a tuna, tomato, banana creamed sandwich during a match. Thats what you get for being arrogant.

Lol @ Mathew Scarlett who was chased by a mob of angry Cat fans after he promised them the premiership. The Geelong mayor decided to lock him up in prison for 1 week as punishment.

Lol at Brad Sewell's hair. :p

Roughead had 4 kicks for the game playing forward for a team that won?
Cameron Mooney had the same amount of goals and double the amount of kicks?

Fallout at Geelong in 09 how sweet that would be. Arrogant pricks. Claiming the flag games into the season. Suck on that.

I've never cheered so hard for an opposition team in my life. WTG Hawks.

A Huge LOL at the ******** I met at the train station after last years grand final, boasting about how great his team was, Hope you are in tears ********.

What turned me against the cats this year was the footage of bomber gorging into a ham sandwich during the game and doing it with a big grin.

There was no need for it bomber..if you had the munchies do it out of the view of the camera.

After that it was on.

What turned me against the cats this year was the footage of bomber gorging into a ham sandwich during the game and doing it with a big grin.

There was no need for it bomber..if you had the munchies do it out of the view of the camera.

After that it was on.

The start of it for me with Bomber, was when he was so smug after he beat the bombers by 100 points. idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After that it was on.

Was against us. Then before they played us in round 22 he said "I know they don't have much of a team". Arrogant twat.

You thought you were untouchable. Well yesterday you choked (on a ham sandwich). Must be a bitter (pill) sandwich to swollow.

In future years we are going to be saying "Gee Geelong had a good side but they only won 1 premiership". :thumbsu:

Varcoe was disgusting - He was the new Rhys Shaw for the day, way out of his depth and he showed every bit of it. It looked like Jordan Lewis would go down that path early on but he got better througout the day.

Oh and Roughead did shit all, I think Harry Taylor did a good job on him. In fact I think the whole Geelong backline did a good job, just their unaccountable one-way midfielders (bar Ling) that let all their midfielders kick goals

5. Lol @ Matthew Scarlett; that's what you get you piece of crap. Karma is a b!tch!

7. Lol @ all the Geelong fans having massive cracks at Riewoldt when he didn't go so well in the first final; didn't you wish you had someone like him actually doing something and working hard in your forward line, not selfish losers like Johnson taking pot shots from the boundary? Roo redeemed himself, your pathetic mob does not have the chance to do so! HAHA

9. Lol @ Tom Harley, Darren Milburn & Andrew Mackie; nice work being too scared to take on Roughead. He smashed Taylor, but because you lost are useless 1-on-1, you just sat around playing loose. Proved what we all though.
Much as I'm disappointed at the outcome, of a game that we still had more than enough opportunities to have won and am majorly disappointed in the efforts of the forwards....

Franklin was soundly beaten by Scarlett
Roughhead was soundly beaten

Riewoldt did nothing, neither did the Saints, as they aren't good enough to get there. Think back a few years to the Saints bragging about how their young list was better than the Cats. We've got 1 flag so far, and missed another opportunity which is hopefully going to hurt like hell for the team and make sure they do better next time.

Saints have still got squat, and their list is going nowhere.

This is one of the threads of the year!!!! No, it really is. I mean, for a Aints fan to shit kick Geelong is spot on. The Aints were the best team this yea..............er in 1966.

Bahahahahahahah.

Flog of a thread.

p.s. cue give me shit cos I'm a Crows supporter.;)

ive had enough success starved fremantle, port adelaide and st kilda fans hopping on our bandwagon. geelong are a far better and more respectable team than any of the 14 others in the competition and would've given you a 119 point drubbing if it was you on grand final day

Remove this Banner Ad

Interpol's list of LOL's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back