lol Ricky

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting how 3 members of the 93 Bummers Premiership Team (Thompson, Long and Olarenshaw) have all had legal scandals against them.

In the name of justice, the AFL must strip * of the 93 flag and retroactively award it to Carlton.
In your dreams haha

Interesting how 3 members of the 93 Bummers Premiership Team (Thompson, Long and Olarenshaw) have all had legal scandals against them.

In the name of justice, the AFL must strip * of the 93 flag and retroactively award it to Carlton.
To be fair, if we started measuring the eligibility of flag years via club legality, history won’t smile fondly on le Baggers

Look I am trying to ease up on you with the insults, but calling an Asian Woman (for whatever reason) a mail-order bride is if not racist, is at the very least a lazy and cliched stereotype that can be construed as offensive (as many racial stereotypes are)

Apparently marrying an Asian woman is stigmatised, but being into your cousin is not.

I saw a news article the other day where a husband who I think was originally from Afghanistan took his wife, originally from Pakistan, on holiday back to Pakistan to visit family. He has then just swiped her Australian passport and just left her there with no ID and no way to get back into Australia. Apparently it is a pretty common problem. Creative way to get rid of a bickering wife but it is considered human trafficking and he got jail time.
Muslims gonna Muslim 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No surprises that the Jabbers are at it again. Never see my beloved Tiges do anything like this

Ciao 🐯
Football Sport GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

Look I am trying to ease up on you with the insults, but calling an Asian Woman (for whatever reason) a mail-order bride is if not racist, is at the very least a lazy and cliched stereotype that can be construed as offensive (as many racial stereotypes are)

Nah, it’s just racist

Remove this Banner Ad

lol Ricky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back