Intra Club Match - Replay up @ saints.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlikely unfortunately mate but can always follow it up again for you

:-( thanks heaps mate. that'd be awesome if you could

i think i'm just going to have to accept that its not going to happen, which sucks cause its the first chance to see the hit out and i cant make it over there

if its just pictures i'll :'(

that would be significantly down on previous years coverage
Yeah since Tom left for Fox Sports and Luke Holmesby moved on, it's gradually declined - I'm sure you can see a difference in our social media coverage from 2014-2015 to last year and present day.

Lets hope anyways. If I have the day off I'll head down there and record it myself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:-( thanks heaps mate. that'd be awesome if you could

i think i'm just going to have to accept that its not going to happen, which sucks cause its the first chance to see the hit out and i cant make it over there

I'm hoping that someone can do a good review of the match as I won't be able to make it either . Particularly want to know of players who might be good gets for my SuperCoach team like Freeman and such types.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

**** Facebook
This is kinda poor it not being at least crammed and upped to the club website that arvo
Wouldn't take **** all really
Just a hard decent digital camera and stand on the verandah or something
Ladder perhaps, someones shoulders
Ffs something

If it's that important for you - why don't you just go.

It's an intraclub game - I'm sure it's not an imperative to have it recorded and uploaded.

He lives in SA. Easy for you to say

Where he lives doesn't make the event any more important.

Let's be honest, not that many people are going to watch the full intraclub game online except some fanatics so is it really worth the effort to get someone to film the whole match, to an acceptable quality? If it's not then I can understand not making it accessible.

I hope they do but it's not an imperative.

If it's that important for you - why don't you just go.

It's an intraclub game - I'm sure it's not an imperative to have it recorded and uploaded.
It was slightly tongue in check kinda obvious annnnnnd I don't feel like a 1400km round trip....thats why I won't be going
Still think a single cam wouldve been good enough
But it's not the end of the world is it

Plus it could actually be good for the club and be used in the games review and break down....
But you know
Whatevs

It was rescheduled to the 16th, club wants to get off the blocks fast so our NAB 1 game will be a week after intraclub...not what we've done historically but think everyone is chomping at the bit this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Intra Club Match - Replay up @ saints.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back