Intra Club Match - Replay up @ saints.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

I will be heading out to the game, will try and provide some updates during the game, but most likely post after the game as I will juggling a beer in one hand and 2 or 3 snags in bread in the other hand most of the time hahaha
Multitask like this
images-1.jpg
And send live updates :thumbsu:

Hate to say it but we are out of touch yet again.

No stream is poor from a professional sporting club.

5pm start on a Thursday is also ridiculous. I am going to have to think up some stupid excuse to leave work early but its almost as though we are trying our best not to get a crowd and/or interest in our club.

I know there was a lack of shade at Seaford but my golf umbrella solved that. I miss the hugely popular Saturday morning intraclubs.

Pretty sure the Intraclub last year was at the same time and place on a weekday too and it was packed. Unfortunately no time is going to be convenient for everyone. I do get that it would be frustrating for those that can't make it though.

Also is it confirmed that there will be no stream? I'm not being sarcastic, I've just not heard either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5pm start on a Thursday is also ridiculous. I am going to have to think up some stupid excuse to leave work early but its almost as though we are trying our best not to get a crowd and/or interest in our club.

I know there was a lack of shade at Seaford but my golf umbrella solved that. I miss the hugely popular Saturday morning intraclubs.

So you can leave work early Friday but not Thursday? Anyway they really are junk games and I promised myself 5 years ago I would never attend one again.

Having said that no streaming is disgraceful in todays footy.

We'd have a four day break if we did the intraclub on Saturday

If someone gets there early enough and gets a good spot. They could live stream it via FB or Periscope for the rest of us.

I'm a Leeds fan and some supporters do this for games as they aren't always televised

Good idea. Maybe someone employed by the club will be there early enough to do that.

If someone gets there early enough and gets a good spot. They could live stream it via FB or Periscope for the rest of us.

I'm a Leeds fan and some supporters do this for games as they aren't always televised

Good idea. Maybe someone employed by the club will be there early enough to do that.

I'll do it VOD. $5 a stream come one come all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Intra Club Match - Replay up @ saints.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back