Game Day Intra-Club Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Croz pushing for 22 is only ever gonna be a good thing - will keep Ballas and Walters honest! ;)

Tanner is of a size that he won't be flicked off like Hale did in Tassie last year; however, I think he'll need a bit more time and training before I feel confident of him taking the ball out of deep in defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crozier is superior to Ballas in almost every way. I know Ballas is a bit of a fan favourite, but Crozier has the potential to be one of the very best in the league. Having said that, I don't think it's necessarily a straight swap sort of situation. It may be that Matt DeBoer is the unlucky player at this point.

Bet he half expected to waltz in and take s spot in the 22. Some time in Peels to bring up his fitness and commitment Sonson style will do him loads of good
Ease up on Sylvia guys, he will be best 22. Had a rusty start, but worked into the game well and was good in the second half.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Mundy, Walters, crozier stand outs today.

Our midfield look incredible. The clearances were fast and effective.

Transition from backline to forward was much faster than last year.

Very accurate skills this early in the preseason too

Sent from my RM-892_apac_australia_new_zealand_267 using Tapatalk

Crozier is superior to Ballas in almost every way. I know Ballas is a bit of a fan favourite, but Crozier has the potential to be one of the very best in the league. Having said that, I don't think it's necessarily a straight swap sort of situation. It may be that Matt DeBoer is the unlucky player at this point.
Agree with this, DeBoer's spot in jeopardy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Intra-Club Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back