Game Day Intra-Club Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep can't make it myself with the timing, my kids are only little so the NAB cup or even the intraclub are handy games to take them to, giving them a little more room to move around but 4pm on Tuesday not gonna happen.

So now I'm looking forward to the intra-club write ups myself, you know a couple of thousand words with quarter by quarter review, individual player breakdowns, match ups, stats, maybe a few opinion pieces from the coaches box, quotes from the crowd, in text referenced and double spaced pdf... that sort of thing :)

Are the team sheets out yet?

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2014-02-10/follow-the-intraclub-game-live

At time of posting, they just have the list of players, but not the separate teams. About 4.30pm they'll put out the 2 sides.

Sylvia and Gumbleton are playing, they are probably the two players of most relevance as far as looking at something new for our 2014 side. Also keen to see how Sheridan, Crozier and Taberner perform.

Not playing: Morabito, Ibbo, Suban, Griffin, Mzungu, Crowley, Mayne, Kepler, Grey, Clarke, Sutcliffe, Apeness, Silvagni, Ballard.

No Morra, No Brady Grey, No Apeness, No Ballard - but (A) Pearce, Wood and Vandeleur all get a run! Interesting... our fellow BF-ites have been talking up both Vandeleur and Pearce in training so no surprises there, but I REALLY want to see how Wood goes, I have a feeling that guy will be something special as a forward once he's put on some muscle.

If anyone from BigFooty gets a good look at him, can you tell me how he measures up height wise? He's supposed to be 189cm and 75kg, but I call bulls***t on that one - I reckon he's grown a few cm but I think Freo are underplaying it - which they have an annoying habit of doing (According to Freo's website, Morra for example has shrunk about 3cm in three years, poor bugger). :-/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't intend on going but it's a little slow at work so I think I'll seize the opportunity. I should be able to contribute something small afterwards, but not in the same league as E Shed, Sheriff etc. I'll learn more from their reports than my actual presence at Pattersons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Intra-Club Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back