Investigation into Essendon Fitness Program

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wada directed Dank and his enquiries about aod9604 to ASADA.

ASADA helped the ACC with their report which said multiple times that AOD9604 wasnt banned by wada.

When asada were asked about their communications with Dank they said "no comment"?

The Age reported ASADA believe their case regarding the use of AOD9604 at Essendon is weak.

Hmmmmmmmm
Never has been banned.............Ever. And I have never heard anyone say it is banned.............Doesn't mean it is allowed though.

When exactly did the age report that ASADA thinks their case is weak? I am curious about where it fits into the timeline.

Newman has no idea and he actually did the exact opposite of what you just said. Newman stated many of the allegations as fact to try and prove his point. He went on to bag out an investigation that has barely even started, he believes we should take the word of the Essendon Football Club, even though they haven't actually said anything yet. It was one of his more bizarre rants and that's saying something.

What we didn't employ Dank?

Oh my lord.

That doesn't surprise me.

You along with others are quite happy to put the cart before the horse and pronounce Essendon gulity with no proof.

The problems lies at the end of that sentence. Where is the proof of guilt?

Therefore, what the media is doing and what so many on here are falling over themselves are doing, is actually not being at all prepared to countenance the principle of innocence.

Really is quite sad.

Where was Robinson's presumption of innocence?

Ah your one of those kids with the ripped shirt and standing by himself envious of us private schoolboys ?

I'm the guy that has your lunch money in my pocket.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Never has been banned.............Ever. And I have never heard anyone say it is banned.............Doesn't mean it is allowed though.

When exactly did the age report that ASADA thinks their case is weak? I am curious about where it fits into the timeline.
3 weeks ago, after Essendon officials and doctor were interviewed

In relation to the Bombers’ use of AOD, even ASADA’s internal advice suggests the doping case around the drug is weak.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/sport/game-changer-20130412-2hr82.html#ixzz2S8UQO77p

He is still innocent...just stood down on full pay.

Though he is apparently launching his own legal action.

Another day another lawyer....

It seems to be a contradiction when the man responsible for the football department is still working.

He knows this will blow over, and was just informing the sponsors of this. If we were going to have points stripped for the next two years and all our players banned like you nitwits suggest would he really be calling our sponsors telling them to stay onboard?
I would have thought so, yes. Your lads may need all the help they can get soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He knows this will blow over, and was just informing the sponsors of this. If we were going to have points stripped for the next two years and all our players banned like you nitwits suggest would he really be calling our sponsors telling them to stay onboard?

Armstrong's sponsors didn't leave him until after he was found guilty.

I would have thought so, yes. Your lads may need all the help they can get soon.

I know you lot of hysterics will think so.

But it doesn't actually make sense. If we were truly up shit creek, Vlad would not be putting himself on the line calling sponsors telling them not to buy into the trial by media. Sponsors have every right to jump off. Vlad knows the media have gone overboard on this.

ASADA helped the ACC with their report which said multiple times that AOD9604 wasnt banned by wada.

When asada were asked about their communications with Dank they said "no comment"?

The Age reported ASADA believe their case regarding the use of AOD9604 at Essendon is weak.

Hmmmmmmmm
There's never been a mention of any letters or emails from ASADA, the one from WADA put your club into a deeper poo (if thats even possible)
Your club is about to be crushed and IF the players avoid suspensions it will be due to AFL's back room deals with ASADA and not because their case is weak.

There's never been a mention of any letters or emails from ASADA, the one from WADA put your club into a deeper poo (if thats even possible)
Your club is about to be crushed and IF the players avoid suspensions it will be due to AFL's back room deals with ASADA and not because their case is weak.
Dank has said all along he liaised with WADA and ASADA. WADA directed Dank to ASADA.

Why would ASADA say no comment?

If I had a dollar for every moron who compared Armstrong to Essendon.

Just highlighting your stupidity, the two cases could not be any more different.

All us stupid folk would appreciate it if you could highlight the differences. Please...no big words though.

I know you lot of hysterics will think so.

But it doesn't actually make sense. If we were truly up shit creek, Vlad would not be putting himself on the line calling sponsors telling them not to buy into the trial by media. Sponsors have every right to jump off. Vlad knows the media have gone overboard on this.
Essendon are a traditional powerhouse of the AFL, if it goes **** up for them, as it may, the AFL will be trying to ensure that they aren't totally destroyed. I would have thought a reassuring phone call from the oberfurher to reassure sponsors that all is not lost would be in order.

Dank has said all along he liaised with WADA and ASADA. WADA directed Dank to ASADA.

Why would ASADA say no comment?
Because they're busy testing all the substances that went into your players and leave WADA to do all the talking.

Dank never mentioned getting the go ahead from ASADA, only from WADA and we know how that turned out....

Hmmmmmmmm

It is actually quite likely that this happened.

The problem is that Dank seemed to focus on S2. Even when warned about S0, he simply thanked 'Irene' for saying it was cleared under S2.

I truly believe that Dank spoke to some incompetent, lazy muppet at ASADA who told him that it was all good under S2 without either checking S0.

Maybe Dank knew it was banned under S0 but uses S2 as a legal loophole, so he can tell people it isn't specifically banned and technically isn't lying. Or maybe like the idiots at ASADA, he actually didn't know.

ASADA may have farked you guys on AOD. Problem for you is that they need to heck you again or they are gonna get farked by WADA. Essendon needs some concrete evidence.

But as people keep forgetting, there is a 50% chance dons were taking Thymosin and if they were, AOD won't even matter.

It is a high stakes game now. Either heads roll at Essendon or ASADA. Or maybe both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back