Investigation into Essendon Fitness Program

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a dollar for every moron who compared Armstrong to Essendon.

Just highlighting your stupidity, the two cases could not be any more different.
They seem pretty similar, organise doping, evidence is found then deny, bully, deny, deny and then deny some more.

He is still innocent...just stood down on full pay.

Though he is apparently launching his own legal action.

Another day another lawyer....

It's not enough to blame Dank, they also need someone to blame for allowing Dank to act. Looks like Weap's it.

It's not enough to blame Dank, they also need someone to blame for allowing Dank to act. Looks like Weap's it.

Judging from the 100 or so text messages between Dank and Hird it is difficult to imagine how the Weapon had any input at all. He appears hardly done by.

Because they're busy testing all the substances that went into your players and leave WADA to do all the talking.

Dank never mentioned getting the go ahead from ASADA, only from WADA and we know how that turned out....

''Before I've done anything in any forum, we have always had conversations with WADA [the World Anti-Doping Agency] or ASADA - or in some cases both,'' Dank told Fairfax Media.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...onsent-dank-20130408-2hhgk.html#ixzz2S8jgxP6B

Dank asked wada and was directed to ASADA.

''Before I've done anything in any forum, we have always had conversations with WADA [the World Anti-Doping Agency] or ASADA - or in some cases both,'' Dank told Fairfax Media.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...onsent-dank-20130408-2hhgk.html#ixzz2S8jgxP6B

Dank asked wada and was directed to ASADA.
Read the first paragraph.

Sports scientist Stephen Dank says he never administered a single product or substance to any athlete without the prior consent of ASADA or WADA.

Neither WADA or ASADA give consent on any product yet he says he has never administered a single product without their consent.

Read the first paragraph.

Sports scientist Stephen Dank says he never administered a single product or substance to any athlete without the prior consent of ASADA or WADA.

Neither WADA or ASADA give consent on any product yet he says he has never administered a single product without their consent.
ASADA "no comment"

ACC (ASASAD) not banned, not banned, not banned

Scotch is always a good idea no matter who suggests it.:thumbsu:
Call me a mug though because I'm still firmly of the opinion the entire saga, performance enhancing drug wise, is contained within the imaginations of the ACC, a very confined space from the looks of it.
Are you one of those naive old timers that believes there's no juicing at the top level of the AFL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I saw WADA said "refer to asada as the substance may have different regulatory approval in Australia"

IRENE MAZZONI (female voiceover): "Please be aware that there is a section in the prohibited list, S.0, that deals with non-approved substances. Therefore, even if the substance or similar substances do not appear listed, it does not automatically mean the substance is permitted."

IRENE MAZZONI (female voiceover): "I could not find that it had been approved by any government regulatory health authority. That's why I say to contact ASADA to check its status in Australia."

Kind of waves a red flag, WADA rep after her own search could not see that substance in question had not been approved for use by ANY government regulatory health authority.

One would suggest that WADA will go over ASADA if things don't go the way they want IMO

I've just seen a screen shot on Bomberblitsz of another email from Dank to WADA, some words are blurred out and its hard to tell what it says but my interpretation of it is

Dank says he got a confirmation about AOD not being on the prohibited list and himself came to the conclusion it does not fall under S0, despite being told otherwise by WADA.

Here it is http://www.flickr.com/photos/85225270@N02/8701729170/in/photostream/lightbox/

I've just seen a screen shot on Bomberblitsz of another email from Dank to WADA, some words are blurred out and its hard to tell what it says but my interpretation of it is

Dank says he got a confirmation about AOD not being on the prohibited list and himself came to the conclusion it does not fall under S0, despite being told otherwise by WADA.

Here it is http://www.flickr.com/photos/85225270@N02/8701729170/in/photostream/lightbox/

*Dank* is stating because 'The peptide is available within the something something marketed and thus S0 does not apply.'

Thats not WADA saying it's legal. Thats Dank trying to do WADA's job for them.

Thats mxett-level self-delusion.

*Dank* is stating because 'The peptide is available within the something something marketed and thus S0 does not apply.'

Thats not WADA saying it's legal. Thats Dank trying to do WADA's job for them.

Thats mxett-level self-delusion.
Yes, that was precisely my point.

Very easy to confuse being available somewhere with having an approval for therapeutic use, for someone like me.

But not for a Sports Scientist pushing his own agenda :)

I'd love to see the full emails........Could make for interesting reading. Not sure if 7:30 will make them available to other Media or BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back