Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone would really have a problem with Rattatas hatching from the 7km eggs if they hadn't been released into the wild. But they have. the cross pollination of it will obviously piss people off if true

Got one earlier ... at least its a change from the meowth's Ive been hatching

Rattata's being added to Alolan eggs has made hatching the Alolan eggs almost pointless.

The Meowth's were bad enough but the Rattata's have ruined it. I've hatched around thirty Alolan eggs and stil don't have a Vulpix but have hatched nearly twenty Meowth and got six Rattata from seven eggs earlier today.

Rattata's being added to Alolan eggs has made hatching the Alolan eggs almost pointless.

The Meowth's were bad enough but the Rattata's have ruined it. I've hatched around thirty Alolan eggs and stil don't have a Vulpix but have hatched nearly twenty Meowth and got six Rattata from seven eggs earlier today.
But hey that’s fine because it’s making you “work” for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oogac open your gift before I do taksie backsies!

I will Wooshette when I go for a walk this evening ... Im waiting for an egg to hatch. Im not sure if you realise it but if you have a space available for for an egg when you open gifts you will receive an alolan 7km egg. And Im certain your egg will give me an Alolan Vulpix :heart:

35001116_883749308479771_6763286633098772480_n.jpg

I will Wooshette when I go for a walk this evening ... Im waiting for an egg to hatch. Im not sure if you realise it but if you have a space available for for an egg when you open gifts you will receive an alolan 7km egg. And Im certain your egg will give me an Alolan Vulpix :heart:

View attachment 521033

C7DCBCA9-9872-4371-A0AA-882EDBFA1CCE.gif

Shiny Roselia’s Incoming View attachment 520337
Probably should have known something was up when I saw them everywhere I went.

Probably also should have known to catch them more regularly than I did. :straining:

tumblr_lufcniqre81r65mfio1_500.gif

Apparently some field research tasks this Sunday can lead to finding a Squirtle with black glasses, imagine getting a shiny Squirtle with Black Glasses!

It will probably have a CP10 and a message underneath saying "Deal with It"!

Not a single egg from your gifts yet :thumbsdown:

Have you got space in your eggs? If you already have 9, you wont receive an egg. What you need to do is go for a walk and incubate an existing egg. As soon as your egg hatches, open up my gift before you go to a pokestop otherwise you might receive another egg from the stop.

During the Charmander Event I only managed to get one shiny and it was CP10. So I had to evolve it to get the black Charizard

My masterpiece for dumping in an occasional gym ....

IMG_1379.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back