Iran Conflict 2019 - ??

Remove this Banner Ad

This is some majestic work by the Iranians.

Wait until Trump sacks the attack dog and puts it about that he's on the pre-election peacemaking trail.

Then BANG two days later they stab the Saudi economy in the heart.

giphy.gif

Be doing us all a favour if they destroyed them good and proper.

We are about to find out how much reserve the Saudis really have and if the ARAMCO float was really worth a trillion $ like MBS wanted a few years ago.

So the US gives the Saudis a few drones and the coordinates of all the Iranian research facilities ?

Seems only fair.

Yeah, given the Iranians already shot down the US' most technologically advanced drone, not really a goer.

The big question is how the Houthis/Iranians got their drones through the Saudi air defences, which are US air defences in all but name.

Be doing us all a favour if they destroyed them good and proper.

We are about to find out how much reserve the Saudis really have and if the ARAMCO float was really worth a trillion $ like MBS wanted a few years ago.

Yeah, its the damage to the ARAMCO float that is so important.

MBS vs Qassem Sulemeini was only ever ending one way.

Hey its free real estate remember when you said I had a laughably low definition of war.

Where does a massive strike on a nation's mot important economic installation figure in yours?

Major victory for the Iranians as Bolton gets heave ho.

This is twice, if not three times, they've seen him off now, and he won't get another crack.

Rumours about Trump being willing to ease sanctions in return for a meeting very interesting. Iranians claim they want all sanctions removed before any meeting but that's crap, they'll take what they can get.

But they now have Trump in his "malleable" position, like the North Koreans have him.

Interesting times.

It would appear that Iran is not really interested in a meeting

The US President is awaiting his instructions from Saudi Arabia.

Wow 😲

Yeah, the Bushes and Cheney at least pretended they weren't three feet deep with the Saudis, including hard cash money.

But the Bushes at least were proper east coast Yaley elite.

Donald doesn't conceptually see the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, given the Iranians already shot down the US' most technologically advanced drone, not really a goer.

The big question is how the Houthis/Iranians got their drones through the Saudi air defences, which are US air defences in all but name.

A 20 year old recon drone.

And the US has limited air defence in Saudi Arabia.

But otherwise, yes.

A 20 year old recon drone.

And the US has limited air defence in Saudi Arabia.

But otherwise, yes.

LOL, yeah, shooting down a Global Hawk is no biggie.

The US has sold all its air defence tech to Saudi.

LOL, yeah, shooting down a Global Hawk is no biggie.

The US has sold all its air defence tech to Saudi.

How much is there? Im pretty sure a drone could fly in US airspace and not be detected. Countries are quite large.

Would Global Hawks be used to attack Iranian infrastructure? If no, then how is it relevant?

Your argument seems to be the US dont stand a chance. Which I guess is par for the course for the quality of most of your posts.

How much is there? Im pretty sure a drone could fly in US airspace and not be detected. Countries are quite large.

Would Global Hawks be used to attack Iranian infrastructure? If no, then how is it relevant?

Your argument seems to be the US dont stand a chance. Which I guess is par for the course for the quality of most of your posts.

You actually don't understand what is being discussed, go away.

You actually don't understand what is being discussed, go away.

Oh dear. Lost the argument eh?

Given Im the one who said the US should now give drones to Saudi Arabia Id say I have some idea.

You seem to think shooting down a recon drone is the same as shooting down hunter killer drones.

The US lost a fair few over Afghanistan and Libya and Syria. I assume that means they are no good?

Oh dear. Lost the argument eh?

Given Im the one who said the US should now give drones to Saudi Arabia Id say I have some idea.

You seem to think shooting down a recon drone is the same as shooting down hunter killer drones.

The US lost a fair few over Afghanistan and Libya and Syria. I assume that means they are no good?

There is no argument, there's just you burbling away.

To do what Terry Wallace did in 09.

Threatening Iran is always a good move. Maybe he's trying to settle nervous markets.

He threw the ball back into the Saudis court, so he's not serious.

Ahhhh, the Saudis paid good money to/for the man, they'll want him to go do their bidding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Iran Conflict 2019 - ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back