Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from powerlifting gyms I’ve never seen a gym that didn’t have “dont drop weights” or some variation of, signs

Even tho i may get frights from weights dropping, i'd say id take that over the sex noises i've sometimes have had to listen to while working out.

******* hero lady at the gym. Must be at least 8 months pregnant, still doing group PT sessions. Now I'm no doctor, so maybe burpees and squats and whatever else is in her circuit is good for the baby. I don't know. But jeez, go home and give it a rest. You're not impressing anyone.
Group session finishes and she wanders over and tells her son she's going to do some cardio to finish off. The kid looks about 10 and is obese already. This selfish bitch has let her fat ass son sit in the couch in the foyer and play with his iPad for over an hour while she gets her exercise fix. Geez, even her PT dragged the kid off the couch and stood with him to motitvate him on the cardio equipment.
Then to finish off, the kid goes back to the iPad, while she chats with an other lady.

:D

Honestly i cgaf what other people do (that doesnt affect me directly) but yeah... sit at home on the couch and stuff your face with bon bons, you fooking pregnant ffs.

hehehe saw a great example of irritation today.

There was a guy alternating sets between two machines. He was going damn fast I must say, there was no dead time, he was like: 12 reps, SHIFT, 12 reps, SHIFT.
Right before one of his SHIFT moments this guy goes to grab the machine he was shifting to. He smiled and said "you gonna be long?"

The response was probably the greatest dummy spit I've ever seen.

This guy in his mid forties - just flipped out.
"LONG? NO I WON"T BE LONG, I WONT ****ING USE IT! YOU HAVE IT, HAVE ALL THE MACHINES, I DONT GIVE A SHIT, THE WHOLE GYM IS YOURS BUDDY, HOPE YOUR HAPPY"

hehehehe it went on for much longer.
Me and shifter were just looking at each other laughing because there were about 4 identical machines complete free. Dude was just a loose cannon. Really spiced up my work out.

The response was probably the greatest dummy spit I've ever seen.

This guy in his mid forties - just flipped out.
"LONG? NO I WON"T BE LONG, I WONT ******* USE IT! YOU HAVE IT, HAVE ALL THE MACHINES, I DONT GIVE A SHIT, THE WHOLE GYM IS YOURS BUDDY, HOPE YOUR HAPPY"

Shoulds replied "oh ok, well seeing as how it's my gym then GTFO mate"

Lmao that is a pisser. Maybe he should lay off the roids perhaps.

Two guys yesterday had their deadlifts set up on top of those step platforms. So the lift component had little rom then they dropped from height.

1- I’m pretty sure they’ve f**ked the step things (they were the aerobics style ones not heavy duty ones)
2- what’s the point? They weren’t doing anywhere near a max (probably doing 5 sets of 8-10 reps)

Two guys yesterday had their deadlifts set up on top of those step platforms. So the lift component had little rom then they dropped from height.

1- I’m pretty sure they’ve f**ked the step things (they were the aerobics style ones not heavy duty ones)
2- what’s the point? They weren’t doing anywhere near a max (probably doing 5 sets of 8-10 reps)

Ive seen ppl use something like this to rest the weights on

aerobic_gym_workout_exercise_step_level_1.jpeg

I daresay it helps them hit PBs so they can tell anyone who will listen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you're half way through a workout that involves pull ups or t2b and your hands are so sweaty you just can't grip the bar.
I remember my dad taking two little sponges to the gym for that reason in summer. Never used gloves, just had them for deads. Might have to give it a try for summer as I tend to have calluses that rip off regularly.

Like the kitchen sponges?
They just looked like cheap sponge material, that light brown colour. Pretty sure eh only used them for deads and pull ups, my gym has rubberised pull up bars that make gripping them much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back