Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the second time in three nights (11:30pm) there's only been me and this one other guy on the gym floor. And the second time in three nights this maniac is working out and using all the machines without a shirt on and not using a towel :sick:

I thought he was on drugs or something, because he's hopping from machine to machine, doing 30 rep sets, banging the weight stack on each machine harder than I've ever heard anyone before and just being a total loose unit. I kinda gave him the benefit of the doubt because I thought he must have been tripping absolute balls and didn't confront him about it or anything that night.

Then tonight shirtless/towelless jackass is at it again. It's not even a hot night. I was like 'you have got to be ****ing kidding me'. I start doing shoulders and he uses the lat pulldown machine right behind me, clanking away like a moron and I'm like 'right I have to say something to him, this is obviously your normal behaviour.'

Me: 'Hey, not trying to be rude but I think you're supposed to use a towel on the machines *points to the sign saying use a towel* (not to mention wear a ****ing shirt or singlet at least, it's common decency)
Him: 'Oh like for the sweat dripping down?'
Me: '..yeah...' :rolleyes:
Him 'Oh yeah it's ok I'm wiping down the seat after'
Me: 'Yeah, but I think you're still supposed to use a towel'
Him: 'Oh I don't use a towel because it's dangerous for me'
Me: 'Dangerous?'
Him: Yeah coz the towel slips when I sit on it and I've hurt myself before'
Me: 'Ok right....'

RIGHTO. USING A TOWEL AT THE GYM IS TOTALLY DANGEROUS. WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. ****

I think this shit is totally unacceptable myself. Should I report to management? It's obviously not a once off where he forgot his shirt and towel, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do it if he was there in the day time.

So this is the second time in three nights (11:30pm) there's only been me and this one other guy on the gym floor. And the second time in three nights this maniac is working out and using all the machines without a shirt on and not using a towel :sick:

I thought he was on drugs or something, because he's hopping from machine to machine, doing 30 rep sets, banging the weight stack on each machine harder than I've ever heard anyone before and just being a total loose unit. I kinda gave him the benefit of the doubt because I thought he must have been tripping absolute balls and didn't confront him about it or anything that night.

Then tonight shirtless/towelless jackass is at it again. It's not even a hot night. I was like 'you have got to be ******* kidding me'. I start doing shoulders and he uses the lat pulldown machine right behind me, clanking away like a moron and I'm like 'right I have to say something to him, this is obviously your normal behaviour.'

Me: 'Hey, not trying to be rude but I think you're supposed to use a towel on the machines *points to the sign saying use a towel* (not to mention wear a ******* shirt or singlet at least, it's common decency)

I think this shit is totally unacceptable myself. Should I report to management? It's obviously not a once off where he forgot his shirt and towel, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do it if he was there in the day time.

I think you’ve won this thread!! wtf

Sorry that this idiot is there when you are. Maybe give him a wink as you take off your shirt next time and he’ll leave.

Report him too

Then tonight shirtless/towelless jackass is at it again. It's not even a hot night. I was like 'you have got to be ******* kidding me'. I start doing shoulders and he uses the lat pulldown machine right behind me, clanking away like a moron and I'm like 'right I have to say something to him, this is obviously your normal behaviour.'

Me: 'Hey, not trying to be rude but I think you're supposed to use a towel on the machines *points to the sign saying use a towel* (not to mention wear a ******* shirt or singlet at least, it's common decency)

Have you tried hitting him?

I think you’ve won this thread!! wtf

Sorry that this idiot is there when you are. Maybe give him a wink as you take off your shirt next time and he’ll leave.

Report him too

I'd say he needs to go further.. this topless clown wont get that message. He needs to strip down to his jocks imho

And then post pics.

Can confirm sponges were all the rage back in the olden days. Not your kitchen sponge deal though.

They looked like cut in half car wash sponges or a bit like the insides of your couch cushions.

Proper lifting sponges. Not the fancy gloves you kids use these days!

B8ZUJbeCUAAMUp8.png:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The horrible music is getting to me...... used to be a good mix. Now all techno/house.
The ***** who curl in front of the mirrors and in front of the racks. Take 3 steps back so everyone has access!
Those who fiddle with their phone for 5 whole minutes between sets. WTF?
Females with way too much makeup and perfume on and guys who really need deodorant
The ****** conducting calls on speaker phone while on the exercise bike. TMI!

Flogs that think it's fine not to bring a towel. One of the benches this guy was using had a puddle on it..

A bit late to the party here, but there there is a guy at my gym whose BO is so bad you can taste it. That is bad enough, but you can normally navigate the floor as to avoid it, a couple of weeks ago ole mate decided to use the treadmills with the fans on.
Hooly Dooly. There was a space in the far corner big for two benches for fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back