Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Those that dont have a baby, no worries, as long as you have a girlfriend.

*6 months later*

"Why did you dump me for a bigger woman?"
"It's called progressive overload sweetie, look it up"

This looks like something that would lead to having kids.
*6 months later*

"Why did you dump me for a bigger woman?"
"It's called progressive overload sweetie, look it up"
Shorter girls also help build bigger triceps compared to taller girls.

Its a lot harder than it looks as body weight is not evenly distributed, then there is the issue of stability. Most guys can easily bench press 60 kilos, ie, the barbell 20kgs and 2*20kg plates, but benching a girl is a lot harder.

Dont ask me how I know. :$

walking to the fridge multiple times a day!
Do overhead press when you shampoo your hair, bicep curls when you drink beers, squats when you drop the remote control on the ground, deadlift the garbage bags.

Plenty of ways to get a workout at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do overhead press when you shampoo your hair, bicep curls when you drink beers, squats when you drop the remote control on the ground, deadlift the garbage bags.

I got a mattress on my living room floor.*

Its going into hard rubbish the week after next. I am gonna jump on that thing like there's no tomorrow before it goes. I'm sure that's gonna burn a few calories.

*i do not host netflix + chill parties.

i walk up and down stairs at home numerous times a day. When ascending, i like to plant the front 1/3 of my foot on the edge of the step to push up. Activates the calves

I got a mattress on my living room floor.*

Its going into hard rubbish the week after next. I am gonna jump on that thing like there's no tomorrow before it goes. I'm sure that's gonna burn a few calories.

*i do not host netflix + chill parties.

ohhhh hard rubbish. just placed some cumbersome items onto a friends pile

I've been cycling to and from Hot Yoga/HIIT Pilates the last couple of weeks, only 8km round trip but a couple of long steep hills included, hadn't even been on a bike since the early 90s until a couple of months ago, thighs are only just starting to get used to the cycling.

Never hit a gym on a Fri or Sat night.

Would feel different.
Friday nights are ok

Saturday nights though, definitely weird, I would say its the most dedicated time to train anytime after 8pm on a Saturday, that or you don't have a social life :(

I actually like a busy gym if I'm not on a strict schedule, which I'm generally not. Plenty of scenery to enjoy. haha

Its funny you mention this.

Today, I was doing incline bench press and literally less than a meter away a very stunning girl wearing leggings was doing kneeling one arm single arm row on a bench directly in front of me.

To be honest it was awkward as f**k.

Normally when I finish a set, I have blank stare and zone out, till my 2-3 min break is out. Being on the incline bench, Its not like I could just stare in front of me as her arse was literally in my face, so after finishing every set, I had to go walkabouts.

To her credit, she stayed there the entire time. Im almost certain she is a dancer so naturally she is very confident, as in the open area of the gym, Ive seen her practice dance moves for the entire workout.

Its funny you mention this.

Today, I was doing incline bench press and literally less than a meter away a very stunning girl wearing leggings was doing kneeling one arm single arm row on a bench directly in front of me.

To be honest it was awkward as f**k.

Normally when I finish a set, I have blank stare and zone out, till my 2-3 min break is out. Being on the incline bench, Its not like I could just stare in front of me as her arse was literally in my face, so after finishing every set, I had to go walkabouts.

To her credit, she stayed there the entire time. Im almost certain she is a dancer so naturally she is very confident, as in the open area of the gym, Ive seen her practice dance moves for the entire workout.
Sounds like a good time to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back