Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a mattress on my living room floor.*

Its going into hard rubbish the week after next. I am gonna jump on that thing like there's no tomorrow before it goes. I'm sure that's gonna burn a few calories.

*i do not host netflix + chill parties.
"When this floor's a rockin', don't come a' knockin' (because I'll lose my rep count)"

"When this floor's a rockin', don't come a' knockin' (because I'll lose my rep count)"

This time next week it's gonna be gone. Am going to miss being sprawled out on it watching TV.

In fact... im beginning to question myself why I didnt buck society's norms and just get a king size bed for the living room. :tearsofjoy:

This time next week it's gonna be gone. Am going to miss being sprawled out on it watching TV.

In fact... im beginning to question myself why I didnt buck society's norms and just get a king size bed for the living room. :tearsofjoy:
Google: "Shag pile rugs"

Who doesn't check out others at the gym? As long as you're not staring or being creepy, a few glances and looks is a welcome thing, imho.

Plus, with the amount of mirrors in gyms it's impossible to "avert your gaze permanently" anyway... :p
Fair call.

It works both ways too.

Checking out is fine, in fact you should always be concious of who is around you. Staring as you say is another issue entirely.

Who doesn't check out others at the gym? As long as you're not staring or being creepy, a few glances and looks is a welcome thing, imho.

Plus, with the amount of mirrors in gyms it's impossible to "avert your gaze permanently" anyway... :p

Oh I can safely say no one checks me out.

They might do if I still had that awesome Running Bare singlet top I had back in circa 2006/7/8... damn that was a good top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday nights are ok

Saturday nights though, definitely weird, I would say its the most dedicated time to train anytime after 8pm on a Saturday, that or you don't have a social life :(
Saturdays are glorious (or were when i was in the gym).

No one around, jump on the treadmill or bike for a long warm up with the footy on, have the place to yourself.

Loved a saturday night gym sesh.

A large chunk of the gym is out of action for two days due to air-conditioner upgrades.
Only impacted on part of the machines area though so no impact on workout but would have been nice to receive an email beforehand.

A large chunk of the gym is out of action for two days due to air-conditioner upgrades.
Only impacted on part of the machines area though so no impact on workout but would have been nice to receive an email beforehand.
Hmmmm wonder if there was a better time this year they could have done that.

Hmmmm.. nah im all out of ideas.

Hmmmm wonder if there was a better time this year they could have done that.

Hmmmm.. nah im all out of ideas.
Yeah, clearly too busy during winter in Melbourne when air con techs had nothing to do and nobody was in the gym.

Saturdays are glorious (or were when i was in the gym).

No one around, jump on the treadmill or bike for a long warm up with the footy on, have the place to yourself.

Loved a saturday night gym sesh.
I did enjoy Saturday arvos for that

Old gym had a foxtel subscription, so would park myself on the bike then the bench press afterwards and watch a half of something

Yeah, clearly too busy during winter in Melbourne when air con techs had nothing to do and nobody was in the gym.
To be fair our AC is broken and we didnt find out until cup day as it wasn't hot enough to turn it on
Should finally be getting fixed next week,

To be fair our AC is broken and we didnt find out until cup day as it wasn't hot enough to turn it on
Should finally be getting fixed next week,
It was 35 in Adelaide today, I was still turning off the fans when everyone left to finish my workout. :$

last night in the gym, so many people getting their Monday pump on... nothing pissed me off, though. :)
Ive noticed in my gym I think that Mondays would be the best day to take a rest day. Always packed. Its as if everyone tries to get that one workout for the week!

I guess one workout is better than nothing. :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back