Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

egg am pool?
Wat8.jpg

Chatty PT is back - mouth on overdrive. Worst part is he talks about himself, then repeats everything for each client that comes in.

I normally don't bother with earphones as I prefer to be unplugged and leave my mobile at home but I think i have to bite the bullet to drown out the incessant chatter.

Myself.

Bag packed, everything ready to go this morning for an early morning swim.

And I still cant drag my ass out of bed.
I really need to let this whole exercising in the morning I got in my head plans, go.
Meh just go in the arvo after work.

I'll run or maybe weights first thing but never swam to start the morning.

Afterwards would probably be falling asleep by lunchtime...

I very occasionally do my sessions in the morning (especially now with a kid, if he sleeps in on the weekend its the best opportunity for me) but ive always preferred afternoon/evening for workouts.

Im sluggish and usually a bit stiff (in that way and the other way) in the morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

getting into the habit of a morning workout is hard, but once its in your routine it works really well imo. you can do other sh*t after work then, just makes evenings easier.

it is a b*tch actually getting out of bed tho
It's much easier to skip an evening workout IMO, using the excuse of a long or hard day. Start the day with a workout and you may be physically tired afterwards for the morning, but the mind is still ok. By the end of a working day you can be both mentally and physically tired, so your willpower is drained.

Dude with the headphones on having a loud convo while trying to do core exercises on a mat in the middle of the gym. (Instead of the stretch area where everyone else does their ab work.

What a fu**in w***er. Wanted to be seen too. Loved the eye contact whenever he got it.
Like a loud conversation on the phone?

Dude with the headphones on having a loud convo while trying to do core exercises on a mat in the middle of the gym. (Instead of the stretch area where everyone else does their ab work.

What a fu**in w***er. Wanted to be seen too. Loved the eye contact whenever he got it.

A lot of look at me there isn’t it

Yep a loud convo. Clearly an unnecessary one.
One woman at the gym does this. On the treadmill mostly.

I just know she's also the type that would put her phone on speaker on the train and talk loudly into it. It's weird, but the loudest talkers on phones are generally the least interesting people you hear.

One woman at the gym does this. On the treadmill mostly.

I just know she's also the type that would put her phone on speaker on the train and talk loudly into it. It's weird, but the loudest talkers on phones are generally the least interesting people you hear.
Seem to recall a study that said only hearing one side of a convo is absolutely infuriating, the brain tries to fill in the gap and it becomes almost impossible to just "ignore" it.

Big **** off over ear headphones for the gym, im telling ya

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back