Is Carlton game sold out?

Remove this Banner Ad

There are a few on ebay if you search under tickets and sports but expect to pay a premium.

Have you bought through ebay before? Is it legit? I mean outside accounts selling tickets with 0-10 feedback and bad reviews.

Biggest miracle happened!! Got two tickets on level two reserved!! (It cost a fortune) via ticketmaster. Keep Trying everybody!
Online or on phone?

Biggest miracle happened!! Got two tickets on level two reserved!! (It cost a fortune) via ticketmaster. Keep Trying everybody!

They must have just released some under the 'buy back' scheme or something. I just got one also level 2 (also top dollar). Glad I won't be the only Hawk in that area.

I went into ticketmaster on-line on the off-chance and there it was. Then had to justify cost to Mrs xellis8!

I have 1 or 2 ( will confirm early tommorow) tickets level 2 gold seating for sale that I purchased today. I just found out that my brother had already purchased tickets for the game.

Only available for hawks supporters!!!

I was lucky and got tix for level one, aisle 27, row R. Obviously up the Carlton end but I've seen one or two of us will be sitting around there. Anyone else going to be around so we can stick it up the baggers? :D

I have two tickets available as my friend had booked some as well. They are level 3, sec 16, row J. Seats 77-78. Total price was $82.05 incl booking fee.
Let me know if interested!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I managed to get 2 x tickets to the match but it appears that I will be sitting right next to the Carlton cheer squad.

Is there likely to be many other hawks fans in this area or should I attempt to trade with blues fans otherwise? Could be an interesting night ;-)

So I managed to get 2 x tickets to the match but it appears that I will be sitting right next to the Carlton cheer squad.

Is there likely to be many other hawks fans in this area or should I attempt to trade with blues fans otherwise? Could be an interesting night ;-)

Glad you got tickets to the game. Have fun & I am sure when we are winning they all will be going back in to their holes ;)

There's a few of us fitzy, it will be fun when we are winning! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Carlton game sold out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back