Is Carlton game sold out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought mine just on 9.00 am and got Row T :cool:
Will I need supplementary oxygen?

I'm stuck in Row R, and I got the tickets at 8:58 according to the fastest clock in the house. I got stuck in Row X once, and with the roof closed it got very hot and stuffy very quickly. From going to the game with multiple layers, jacket, scarf, beanie etc, I stripped down to a t-shirt.

Can anyone explain why it costs $26 to get a ticket for a member with free admission rights and only $30 for a non-member?

Standard Level 3 seating is $24 plus booking fee. If you have free admission rights then you should get this for just the booking fee. The $26 you mention must be for some sort of better seat, maybe level 3 'premium' which is the front couple of rows or level 1. They have a note on the Ticketmaster website that members should phone to get a standard level 3 seat, maybe this is what you need to do.

As usual, the communication from HFC, AFL, Ticketmaster is hopeless and confusing.

Can anyone explain why it costs $26 to get a ticket for a member with free admission rights and only $30 for a non-member?

I can tell you for level 1, being a 17 game member, it cost me $25. A non member friend of mine paid $45.

My "mate" has bailed on me after I've bought the tickets...

Anyone interested in buying his ticket or the pair of them (I can just buy a single seat elsewhere) at cost price?

Level 40 Row W - Seemed to be flank/wing area on level 3

PM me if interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My "mate" has bailed on me after I've bought the tickets...

Anyone interested in buying his ticket or the pair of them (I can just buy a single seat elsewhere) at cost price?

Level 40 Row W - Seemed to be flank/wing area on level 3

PM me if interested

Gotta love those NASA Space Station seats :D:thumbsu:

I've a ticket to the game, looking to sell - cost price of $45.
Aisle 48, Level 1, Row R, seat 50. It's with the cheersquad.
PM if you are interested.

I'm selling because I'm now going with a girl and we've tickets in the outer, outer atmosphere that is. Figured it was rude to ask her to join me all the way from Perth and then stick her up in the stratosphere on her own whilst I sit at ground level.

I'm selling because I'm now going with a girl and we've tickets in the outer, outer atmosphere that is. Figured it was rude to ask her to join me all the way from Perth and then stick her up in the stratosphere on her own whilst I sit at ground level.
Make sure that you will convert her to a Hawthorn supporter :D

Make sure that you will convert her to a Hawthorn supporter :D

One should never assume Goldhawk - she's a member of the WA Hawks committee. How do you think I met her here in Perth? :D Certainly no conversion neccessary.
My niece and nephew on the other hand, I'm keen on short term brain washing techniques that have lasting results in the presence of a handbagging matriarch. My bro is a Hawk but he's simply no match for the blue and white brainwashing of his kids from his wife. tsk tsk!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Carlton game sold out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back