Is Deledio a poor mans Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coughlan said:
Dont worry about Hawthorns BF supporters, all they have is their young players and get very upset if somebody has a better one then them, i mean after the first round they were all saying Franklin was better then Deledio by a lot and didnt that backfire on them big time.
There just dickhe@ds
Can Hodge do this?
I dunno he can do this;
90haw3_gallery__355x550.jpg

14s_hird_wideweb__430x300.jpg

0,1658,372644,00.jpg

hodge_1106,0.jpg

(obviously the impossible goal)

As I said; there totally different players; as shown by the difference in these 2 players pictures...

Deledio is much faster, just as good a kick, excellent mark, 191cm and is a goal kicking midfielder.

Give me Deledio please.

F/D said:
Deledio is much faster, just as good a kick, excellent mark, 191cm and is a goal kicking midfielder.

Give me Deledio please.

What he said, i would be stoked to have Hodge but Deledio has the ability to do everything Hodge can and more

Hawkk said:
It was a joke......:rolleyes:

Geez some people cant take a joke around here; I get more laughs acting like a tosspot in the city with a few mates then I do here...sad state of affairs :thumbsdown:
But do you expect much with a naem like Jackson Rules.
Clearly Jackson sucks and was lucky not to get delisted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkk said:
It was a joke......:rolleyes:

Geez some people cant take a joke around here; I get more laughs acting like a tosspot in the city with a few mates then I do here...sad state of affairs :thumbsdown:
haha you a ****************, you think im gunna seriously call you a nerd, but hey i guess your the one who cant take a joke:eek:

jackson_rules said:
haha you a ****************, you think im gunna seriously call you a nerd, but hey i guess your the one who cant take a joke:eek:
It's all fine...:p

I wanted to write something but I didnt know what...in other words, i had nothing to say on the topic but I wanted to say something..You see thats the basis of most if not all of my posts...pretty worthless when you think about it.

What is this Australian Football game anyway? :D :D

jackson_rules said:
clearly you know nothing, as daniel is still a development player. why delist someone you knew would take 3 or 4 years after just 2?:rolleyes:
Daniel sucks, his first season was ok i admit that but his second was ********full and i think he will be delisted at years end, to many players ahead.

:::buddy38::: said:
Daniel sucks, his first season was ok i admit that but his second was ********full and i think he will be delisted at years end, to many players ahead.
it is because he is a natural defender got tried in the midfield this year didnt work out so next year he is going back to his natural position and will have a much better year

jackson_rules said:
it is because he is a natural defender got tried in the midfield this year didnt work out so next year he is going back to his natural position and will have a much better year
Players ahead of him for a role in the backline

Joel Bowden
Travis Casserly - Terry likes him more because he can kick
Mark Chaffey
Darren GAspar
Ray HAll
Brent Hartigan
Kane Johnson
Andrew KElleway
Kelvin Moore
Chris NEwman
Jay Schulz
Andrew Raines
Will Thursfield
Matt White - Faster and can kick
And probably Jeremy Humm and Cam Howat

Although he did a great job in the Wizard Cup playing on Chris Tarrant

:::buddy38::: said:
Players ahead of him for a role in the backline

Joel Bowden
Travis Casserly - Terry likes him more because he can kick
Mark Chaffey
Darren GAspar
Ray HAll
Brent Hartigan
Kane Johnson
Andrew KElleway
Kelvin Moore
Chris NEwman
Jay Schulz
Andrew Raines
Will Thursfield
Matt White - Faster and can kick
And probably Jeremy Humm and Cam Howat

Although he did a great job in the Wizard Cup playing on Chris Tarrant
in terms of backline he is ahead of a few of them as some of em dont play in defence;) , but your aloud to have your opinion so i wont grill you for it, but imo jackson is ahead of some them mainly for the fact he is the defensive type who can play on the last line when half of them are attacking guys who tend to zone off there man

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Deledio a poor mans Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back